Part 8 (Epilogue)

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 24

Date of Update: 24.06.2023

*****

Ragini and Laksh are sitting silently in front of each other. They are on terrace of one of the biggest star hotels of Kolkata. Sanskar has planned that meet for them as he knows both of them had to speak out before getting married. It was the next day of the Sangeeth. The next day would be mehendi and the next day is marriage. Sanskar has took the effort of convincing the elders of both the families to let them meet. Swara and Sanskar accompanied them and both of them stayed outside leaving RagLak in the terrace. The terrace was beautifully decorated and it resembled a perfect location for a date but RagLak sat there silently looking down at their own hands. There was only silence since ten minutes. Ragini sighed finally as she knows that only she has to break silence as the man she claim to love will not talk until she does. She has seen that guilt in his eyes. Sanskar has also told her that he spoke to none since last night. He was happy last night but he was also in guilt.

“Laksh!” she said his name.

He looked up at her and immediately looked down not able to meet his eyes with hers. She sighed once again. She stood up, moved her chair close to his chair and sat there. She took his hands into hers. He still didn’t look at her.

“Poor Sanskar!” Ragini commented.

Laksh frowned and looked at her.

“Why is it so?” He asked frowning.

Ragini was controlling herself from smiling.

“See this beautiful set up! Everything would go just waste as you are busy in your guilt trip while I will just sit here until you speak something even if I starve to dea...” Ragini gets interrupted as Laksh kept his finger on her lips stopping her further.

“Please don’t talk about death Ragini. I may not die as soon as I lose you but I would only think of death every second in the grief of losing you.” Laksh spoke with pain in his eyes.

Ragini could only look at him lovingly.

“You don’t know how difficult it was for me when I was seeing you as Bhai’s bride. It was like someone is trying to rip my heart away from me. I felt suffocating every second in my own room. I felt like screaming loudly at bhai that Ragini is mine. I Love You so much Ragini that thinking of losing you would only make me breathless.” Laksh said and his eyes started flowing.

Ragini was about to speak but Laksh shook his head.

“Let me speak today Ragini! Please!” he said.

Ragini nodded but she wiped his tears off. His lips unintentionally stretched a little forming a small smile seeing her love for him. Seeing that small smile Ragini’s lips automatically stretched into small smile. Laksh again held her hands.