Part 5

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 20

Date of Update: 20.05.2023

Sorry for the late guys. I was down with typhoid. Even now I am still weak but better than before.

****

After four days Laksh, Ragini and Sanskar are moving inside the baadi after giving all the details to Private investigator. Laksh found the private investigator the previous day and they got to meet him today. They just returned back and moving inside when Ragini’s foot as always tripped. Laksh immediately held her through waist stopping her from falling. They both fell in eye lock as always. These four days Laksh tried his best to stay away from Ragini while Ragini suddenly felt that rush of feelings in her. She had scolded herself for letting her feelings grow even more stronger for Laksh as she knows that Laksh is Swara’s fiancé. She decided to keep control on her feelings. Laksh didn’t want to leave Ragini from his arms as it’s been four days he actually looked into her eyes. He had been making sure he avoid eye contact with her trying his best to control himself for leading to another drama in his life. Sanskar smiled seeing them standing like that forgetting the world. That’s when they heard a voice.

“Laksh!” Came an excited voice.

Laksh immediately made Ragini stand and looked at source. Sanskar also turned to look at the source of voice and so did Ragini. Ragini’s eyes shined bright while Laksh got engulfed in a tight hug by Swara.

‘Wrong timing girl!’ Sanskar thought but sighed.

Laksh just stood there not hugging her back.

“Swara!” Ragini called her making Swara break the hug from Laksh.

Ragini immediately hugged Swara tight with teary eyes and so did Swara. Both of them had tears flowing from their eyes.

“Where were you? What happened to you? You know how worried we all were? Laksh and me just met a Private investigator to find you as Police are taking ages. But I am so happy you came back all fine.” Ragini spoke all she wants to speak at a time.

Swara smiled seeing her sister’s concern.

“I really don’t know Ragini. You remember I went to temple that day. When I was going to temple I have seen something odd so I went that side. But I found nothing suddenly. I didn’t even understand what happened and when I opened my eyes I was in a room. I don’t even know what happened and how did I reach there. I was all alone in that room. It was a huge luxurious room. All they did was treat me like a queen and then suddenly today I found again myself at that temple. I don’t know what happened or why did they do. I immediately came home as soon as I realised I am at the temple.” Swara explained.

“You saw them properly? Can you recognise them?” Ragini asked.

“Arey I saw no human all these days. All I get was food from a door that can hardly let only a baby of one year. I tried a lot but everything was vain. I gave up and waited but nothing happened.” Swara said.