Part 4

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 27.04.2023

*****

"Bhai! Stay away from Ragini!" Laksh screamed at Sanskar after two days.

Sanskar looked at Laksh.

"Why Laksh?" Sanskar asked.

Laksh looked on...

"Answer me Laksh!" Sanskar spoke.

"Bhai just do what I asked you to." Laksh said annoyed.

"Why should I?" Sanskar asked.

"Because I Love her and she will be your bhabhi soon!" Laksh screamed at Sanskar.

Sanskar stared at Laksh for a moment before speaking.

"What about Swara? What will you answer Swara when she returns back?" Sanskar asked.

"I don't care about her!" Laksh said carelessly.

Just after those words he felt a burning sensation on his cheek. He looked at Sanskar shocked keeping his hand on his cheek.

"What has happened to you Laksh? Have you sold your brain to someone? Once you say you will marry Ragini for me, then you say you love her half sister, Swara, now you claim to love Ragini. Do you remember that your marriage has been stopped because of your missing bride? You are now running around police station for finding your missing bride and now again you claim to love her half sister instead of your bride. You are not only taking impulsive decisions for yourself but also spoiling two girls' lives." Sanskar spoke angrily.

He wanted to do this long back. Slap his brother badly. But he had been patient.

"Bhai!" Laksh said.

Sanskar glared him. Laksh looked down.

"I know I was wrong then. I have realised it late. Swara was just my attraction bhai and also my stubbornness to go against papa. It was always Ragini I liked. I realised it late. Ragini's love, her attention everything had always made me feel happy. It was always my blind belief that Ragini is not type, Swara being modern and outspoken attracted me towards her. But when Swara was not there around and Ragini being around me, made me realise that it was Ragini whom I liked but not Swara. I know bhai I am wrong in every instance but I never meant to hurt or spoil anybody's life. I know I had been impulsive about my decisions all this while but now I am clear. Clear about my feelings towards Ragini bhai. She is the only one who can make me happy, she is the only who makes me feel loved. Even after insulting her in front of everybody she just forgave me just because you pleased her bhai. She is the purest person I have seen bhai. Even that night when I asked her to marry me in anger she had told me 'She loves me' but not 'She loved me' she has not used the situation and had not accepted me but she was true for herself, her sister. She could have used the opportunity but she didn't. That one incident is enough for me to fall for her bhai. I have realised it very late. But it's not too late because I am not married to Swara. Even if I got to married to her I wouldn't be happy. Three of our lives would have got spoilt. I am happy that Swara was missing at the right time but at the same time worried for her too. She was my friend too bhai." Laksh spoke everything sincerely.