Chapter 11

AN: Hi guys! Long time, I know. I had my exams which ended on the 25th but sadly for me, I didn't really get any time to relax as I ended up joining these classes for this Entry Test Examinations that are held in my country for admission in universities. And the cherry on top- they started form the 26th (no rest at all). Anyhow, now that I finally managed to write a chapter let me just answer your great reviews and then give the chapter in your hands. Shall we?

LOST – CHAPTER 11

It had been two days since the incident but Lexa hadn't shown her face to Camp Jaha nor had Clarke visited her, after all she was not the one who had run off. But then again she wasn't the one who had initiated the kiss, a small voice in her head spoke. She shook it off, as usual. Other than that, she had been quite busy at Camp Jaha. The day before she had shared with Bellamy the information the prisoner had supplied her and, after a fruitless discussion with him, they had decided on a council meeting today. Bellamy was her most trusted friend and leader. She knew he wanted to serve his people and would do anything for them and also knew what it was like to be a leader, to make the tough calls. She would've preferred to discuss it with someone who even knew this better than him but that hadn't been an option as per the recent circumstances. And that was why she had decided to first share it with him. The discussion, however, was fruitless because Bellamy believed that the prisoner must have been bluffing as it had been days since the mountain fell and no nuclear bomb had struck. According to him, if the system was free after the death of the Wallace bloodline then it shouldn't have any control whatsoever and would've released the destructive method at once. Clarke disagreed and argued that it must be time-set and that looked like the only possible reason for the mountain men to attack them. Bellamy insisted it was only for revenge.

"Hey. What's up? I heard you were looking for me but clearly I heard wrong as you are just sitting on a boulder and staring up at the sky." Raven's mind interrupted Clarke's musings.

"Hey. No, I actually was looking for you and then sometime during the search, I sat down over here and didn't realize that I had stopped looking."

Raven smiled and then sat down next to her friend. Silence followed them as they both gazed up at the sky.

"It's a nice view of the sky from here." Raven said dreamily.

"Do you miss it?" Clarke asked.

"What? The Ark?"

"Yeah."

"Yes and no. Life was easy there, we didn't need to care about anything as long as we didn't break any rules. We didn't need to be on our backs all the time in case someone attacked us. Nothing was complicated. It just was the easy way as compared to this. "

"Then why yes?" Clarke asked, turning her head towards Raven who was still looking at the sky.

"Living there had made us long for freedom. Made us long for Earth. Made us long for everything here. There was always a longing there, in that uncomplicated life. It was an incomplete life."

"You like the ground even after everything it has taken from you? From us?" Clarke whispered, turning her head back upwards towards the sky. Raven knew she was talking about Finn.

"Nah. It has taken from me a lot as well as it has given me. I think it as a trade."

"A trade?" Clarke questioned.

"I lost my only family here but also found you all. Earth has made me value life, value time, value peace. It has made me realize what living is and I love it for it."

Clarke nodded and waited for Raven to ask her opinion on the same question. She, though, wished she didn't because Clarke really didn't know the answer. To her surprise, Raven really didn't ask her anything.