final

Hollow, that was what people described her as when she would kill a person. She had no feelings. No regret. It was as if she had no pain. No Guilt.

"Why do you refuse to die, y/n?"

The man was getting quite bored with his game now. She absolutely refused to die. It didn't matter where he shot her.

"I don't know. Maybe you just can't kill me."

"No .. that's not it. You're trying to get back to someone. Someone you love."

"You're... You're wrong. I have no such feelings for another."

"You're just saying that because you don't want to admit that you're not hollow after all. That you're just young twenty year old woman in love."

The man teased and taunted his eye landing on the spot between her eyes. Now there's a place I could try!

Chuuya was the first person that came to her mind, but the gun pointed at her had already went off /the trigger pulled/ and the bullet sang a whistled melody, slicing through the air.

Damn, I guess, I have feelings after all.

The bullet was shot right through her head. Her skill shattering along with her skull. Bone fragments splattering and splintering as her body fell to the floor.

Blood falling, seeping, dripping.

Y/n was dead. And she would stay dead.

The hooded figure would look down at her body. A smirk forming against his lips as he toss the gun onto her. It ended up bouncing off of her and landing on the ground with a loud clink of metal meeting concrete.

"Fyodor's going to be so happy with the good news. One of the Port Mafia's strongest is now out of commission~! We should really thank good ol' Mori at some point, even though we want to kill him too!"

The man would disappear with a laugh bubbling up inside him and the scene would be left to be found by the Armed Detective Agency the next day thanks to an anonymous tip.

Dazai would find himself apologizing to no one.

━━
end.
━━