epilogue

"Piss off," Chuuya muttered as he stood in front of y/n's grave.

Dazai wouldn't listen as he would stand next to the short ginger.

Their eyes focused on the two stones before them.

Oda Sakunosuke

And to the left was y/n's.

Oda Y/n

They were half siblings. They shared the same father. Different mothers.

"Why did the boss not want her to know Oda anyway?"

Chuuya's voice rang out. He knew Dazai had the answer. The bastard always does.

"He didn't need weakness. Didn't y/n tell you that."

"Then why kill her?"

"No one knew this, and neither did the boss until a few weeks ago, but...," Dazai paused before turning to look at Chuuya, "she was very soft hearted. Mori wanted to stamp out that weakness. He thought he succeeded, until you entered her life."

"So, is this my fault?"

"You can view it that way, if you want to. I'm not going to stop you. But... I highly doubt y/n would want you to view it as such."

Dazai decided to leave it at that when he sensed no further questions nor conversations would surface between the two.

"See ya, Chuu~ya!"

"Just go away, damn it!"

He fumed as Dazai seemingly wondered off with a stupid expression on his face. Chuuya rolling his eyes as he focused back onto y/n's grave.

"What were you thinking about in your last moments anyway? If the boss sensed your weakness, then that must have meant you felt something, right?"

Chuuya would never learn of that fact that her last thought would be of him.

And the three words of, I love him.

So, for his own sake. His own coping mechanism, he tried to think of her as just the Hollow known as Y/n.

Besides, he was sure he would meet her again. Hopefully with a smile adorning her face.