𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓏ℯ𝓇ℴ. 𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴ𝓰𝓊ℯ

Hi!! If your reading this, This is about 2 years ago!!!, Huhu, I edited this book since I know yall wanted some Vanitas No Carte fanfics!!

[And warning!!, She/her pronouns!!]

[Pictures, Manga, Anime Fanarts are not mine!, Credits to jun Mochizuki and the owners!!]

Because of watching this anime and became my new addiction, I was forced to add another fanfic of it.

But anyways, I hope all of you enjoy♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

9 years ago...

The sky was black... The birds are chirping... And The fire was large...

There was a war going on...

Two Adults was burned to death..
And three children was brutally killed..

One survived.

Whispers are loud.... People stood there... Eyes lock onto the H/C haired Girl...

The poor girl... Looks at her home...

Her house... It was all turned into ashes because of the fire...

Her country... Was down... The clothes of a kid was torn...

The poor little girl tug onto the man's sleeves... She spoke...

"Mommy...?.... Daddy...? " she said in a shaky tone...

The man with messy red hair and a patch on his right eye... Sadly shake his head... He leaned down to the girls level and smiled warmly... August Ruthven was he's name...

"Your gonna be fine with me..." He said.. The poor little girl who was clueless about what's happening around her nodded...

The man then smiled and cups her cheeks... He then grabbed her hand and walked away from the scene...

"For now... Let us go home... Y/n "

Yes..

And that poor little girl was...

You.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀