𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ. 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒜𝒸𝒸𝒾𝒹ℯ𝓃𝓉

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

______________

"The Accident"
______________

"The Accident"______________

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Author N/T :

After the Explanation of "The Vampire Of The Blue Moon"... Noè grabbed His Cat or who named murr, You then look at Amelia then smiled, "I'll escort you to your room Miss.Amelia... " You said then followed noè, Amelia just looks at you with widened eyes... She tugged on her clothes, "...It's cold... " She whispered to herself...

As you and noè were talking, Amelia was following behind.. "That story... " She then spoke in between her panting, You looked over to her except for noè, "The book of vanitas... Do you think a thing like that... Truly exist..? " She ask, You continue to walk as you spoke, "... I'm not sure.. " you said.. You looked over to noè who has a blank face, "how about you..? " You ask him, "I don't know... " He said, "However.. " He spoke.. You looked over to him, ".... I received a letter that said... 'it's existence has been confirmed in Paris.. ' ... " Noè said, You looked at him full of curiosity, "hm.. " you hummed, "Does the book of vanitas... Really exist.. or not... " Amelia continued to pant, You looked at her worriedly.. "I'm going to Paris to see for myself... " Noè said, Amelia suddenly began to close her eyes and fell on the ground on her knees, "Miss.Amelia..!?" you and Noè both yelled, You worriedly walked towards her, "Are you alright..? - " "DON'T TOUCH ME!! " Amelia screamed, Her voice Shattered the light that was behind you and noè, Both you and Noè widened your eyes, Noè pulled you behind him, You hear people muttering from behind, "Mademoiselle Amelia, You're... " Noè spoke with a shock expression... You were speechless... "Red eyes... That shine in the darkness... " You whispered.. "... A... Vampire... " You whispered which only Noè can hear... Amelia widened her eyes and screamed, showing her large fangs.... Suddenly... The window shattered, You quickly turn your head and saw a man with black hair and dark blue eyes, "wha-..!? " Noè yelled, "FOUND.... YOU!!! " The man yelled, He was about to attack when noè carried Amelia bridal style and grabbed you by the waist making you stand behind him...