𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ. ℐ 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝒴ℴ𝓊.

I'm back for business everyone!!♡

♡I'm back for business everyone!!♡

________________________

With Vanitas and Noē
________________________

A/N POV :

"Noē..." Vanitas called out for him as he tried to catch up with his speed, Noē didn't say anything and just continues to walk.. "Hey, Noē!, Just wait a minute!!".. Vanitas yelled at him, "WHAT!?" Noē yelled back at him while stressed out. "Do you even know where to go!?", Vanitas said bluntly.

"NO! I DO NOT!" Noē yelled at him.

"OFCORES YOU DON'T!" Vanitas yelled back.

Vanitas pulled noē's collar from behind..
"Well for now, Calm down a little will you?"

Noē sighs and looks back at him,
"I'll thank you not to pull on me!"

Suddenly as the two were bickering at each other, A small little flying animal flew across noē's face causing him to look where it was from.. "A bat..?" He thought..

"Hey..."

The two look at where the voice was from..
"You look like your having trouble vanitas..." The guy grinned.. "Dante!" Vanitas called..

"Oh its that guy who was with vanitas on the airship..." Noē thought,

"You!" Vanitas said angrily...

"You left Amelia Ruth and ran away by Yourself, didn't you!?" Vanitas argued.

"My contract with you for that day didn't include on protecting the target!!, I don't do more work than I get paid for you!" Dante Argued back.

"MISER!!"

"CAN IT, QUACK!!"

The two argued while noē sighs in despair...
"Uhm..." Noē breaks the argument...

"Perhaps I should introduced him to you Noē..." Vanitas said...

After Vanitas Introduced Dante to Noē,
Noē Immediately grabbed Vanitas by the stomach and dragged him on the top of the roof...

"Lets hurry Vanitas!!, Y/n Might be in danger..!!" Noē said.. ".......... Vanitas...?"

Noē looks at vanitas who was on the ground of the roof laying dead... "Are you trying to kill me...? Atleast warn me before you drag me like that..." Vanitas said..

"Oh.. Sorry..." "DO YOU EVEN TAKE YOUR SORRY WHOLE-HEARTEDLY!?"....

...

..

.

_____________________________

With Y/n, Jeanne And Lucas
_____________________________