𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℴ. 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒷𝓁𝓊ℯ 𝓂ℴℴ𝓃

_

_____________________________

"The Vampire Blue Moon"
______________________________

 "The Vampire Blue Moon"______________________________

Author N/T :

"I'll get this one please.. " a white haired young man said to the bakery cashier.. The Bakery cashier nodded and takes the bread from he's hand, he puts it on a bag and handed over to him, The white haired man gave him the money and exited the bakery, he happened to be a well built young man at the age of nineteen. He has dark skin, a long, angular face, thin, purple, almond shaped eyes, and thin eyebrows. His hair is short, white, and fluffy, going just past his ears. Though his hair usually stays out of his eyes, his bangs are parted at the right, causing some of his hair to fall onto his face. A portion of his hair lies over the rest at the front, to the left part. The man ate his bread and munch it, He puts the leftover bag into the garbage and walked away.. "now let's see... " He spoke while walking... "Lord Ruthven wanted to see me in he's study room this morning... He said he wants me to meet someone... hmm... " He said, He then shrugged and continued walking..

_____________

Author N/T :

There was a whole ruckus going on on the side roads, The H/C haired woman was running and bumping into people, "oh my!! I'm so sorry!! but I'm very late..!! " Y/n Said as she ran and continue bumping into people, Her F/C dress swayed and her unstyled H/C hair swayed along with her, she was panting, mentally cursing on Domi for not waking her up early...

"Dominique De Sade!! Why didn't you wake me up early..!? " You said as you were dressing up, trying to put your hated corset on.. Domi stood there in her night gown and her messy black hair... "Y/n... You told me to wake you up at six in the morning... I warned you that I might not wake you up because I'm not gonna be here before five... And I only had one hour and 10 minutes of sleep... " Domi said while yawning... Y/n Puffed as she was trying to put her corset on, Domi sigh and smiled, "Here let me help you... " She said.

You ran as fast as you could in your human speed, [ Y/n doesn't show un-human abilities to other people, She frequently shows it at night. ]

You were supposed to meet your librarian at 6:30, But it turns out that it is 6:55, You were still running and panting, you quickly stop, and turn to your right, the library is right up ahead, You were about to cross the street but meet with a carriage who is speedly driving on your direction, You were late to react when a pair of arms quickly grabbed your waist and pulled you aside, You widened your eyes as you fall back along with the person, The carriage passed by quickly and hit a certain shop.. You then stood up and dusted your clothes... You quickly turned around and saw a white haired young man... He then stood up and dusted he's clothes, "Are you alright, miss..? " he ask, You nodded and smile, "Yes.. thank you for saving me.. " you bowed, The man chuckled and you lift your head, "oh.. It's alright.. but do be careful next time... " He said, you were about to ask he's name as he was about to walk away, but the man who happened to be driving the carriage yelled at you worriedly.. "Are you alright miss!? You earn't hurt..!? " He said, You smiled and nodded, "Yes!! I'm quite alright...!! " You said before turning to the white haired man who was nowhere now to be seen.. You sigh... 'well... there's a next time... ' You thought...