𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇. 𝒮𝒾𝓈𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓈

_______________

"Sisters"
_______________

200+ years ago

AUTHOR N/T :

"Y/n..?" Little Jeanne said...
Y/n looks at her with cold and dreadful eyes, But A tint of sadness and sorrows.
"Jeanne..?" She spoke to the little girl.
"Why are we leaving Sister Chloe...?"
The little girl said as she walks hand in hand with Y/n, and August was following besides them.
Y/n stopped walking and bend down to the girls level...
She cupped her puffy face.
"Jeanne dear.. You know It is not our choice to leave her behind like this, And you also know that we cannot stay with her very long. Sister chloe wanted this decision. Let her be, my child." Y/n explained, Jeanne stayed silent while looking at the ground.

Y/n stand up and walk hand in hand with little jeanne again...

....

"You remind me of her." August said as he sips his tea and leans against his armchair in his study room.
"Who?" Y/n ask.
"Jeanne." August replied.
"Jeanne?, The girl does not even look like me. Neither our personality is quite diffirent, I do not consider her as anything." Y/n said coldly.
August smiled. "It is not about the appearance nor the interest of the both of you that has put an interest of me saying that, Y/n." August said.
Y/n stopped writing on her papers and look at August. "What is?" She asked.

"I remember her in you."

Y/n looked At August then stayed silent with a blank face. "How..?" Y/n ask.
"Darling how can you be clueless?... That little girl I saved 300 years ago... The one that I am facing right now... the one who got the title of the 'blood moon princess'... The one who Became a Sovereign woman... And the one whom I mostly trusted... Turned into a cold and heartless vampire..." August said.

Y/n sigh. "I change august... I change 300 years ago. It is your fault that you took me in instead of letting me die back then... I cannot control my temper... My range.. And my Emotions." Y/n said. August stayed silent before replying, "You know... Jeanne grew up seeing her parents die too you know-" "I know and mine is worser." August sighs as Y/n cutted him off...

As Y/n was about to walk away the study room, August Called her out. "Y/n... Consider Jeanne as your sister. I am warning you... Chloe may have no time left. And the girl will be left in your care. Heed Chloe's words to you." August said as he glared at her.