chapter 25

Kade's POV

"do you want a drink?" Jordan asked me, and I said yes.

we're currently on our private plane to Vegas. we're on a business trip, there's a huge fucking deal waiting for us there so we didn't think twice and jumped on our plane as fast as we could.

we couldn't bring Jasmine with us, she's too much of a fucking distraction for both of us. and we also can't take the risk that she'll try to run away from us there, she could've get kidnaped by someone that is way worse then me and Jordan.

we talked to Theo the other day and said he will watch her for a few days till we'll get back. I didn't like the idea at first, I know how much she despises her brother right now and want nothing to do with him but we had no other option.

Jordan came back to the seat in front of me with the drinks and gave me one. "thanks"

"are you ready for being a fucking billionaire in just a few hours?" he asked me with a smirk.

"it's going to be a great deal but I don't really give a shit about the money"

"the fuck are you talking about?" he raised a brow. "so what is this deal for?"

"the power"

"we're powerful enough with or without this deal brother" he laid back in his seat, with a tone that says 'I'm already the king of the world'.

"nah that's not true. money is money, we're already millionaires. the power we have though will be bigger, more people will know us, respect us and won't fuck us over. we'll have connections everywhere. that's the power I'm talking about."

"amen to that brother" Jordan said, raising his glass and taking a sip.

he doesn't understand that power is valued more then money. we have enough money for everything that we'll ever want, having another ten or a hundred million won't change shit, we'll feel the same, but the power that we'll get will feel fucking amazing.

the rest of the flight we rested and prepared for this meeting.

let's hope we won't need to shoot anyone tonight...

..........................................................

"come on Chuck, don't make me get my hands dirty tonight" I pulled the gun slowly from my waistband.

when he noticed, his eyes turned big and everyone could sense he was scared for his life that moment.

with me sitting in front of him, Jordan sitting next to me and our five other armed men surrounding the room he had no choice but to cooperate.

"all right, let's sign the contract" he smiled to us and nodded, but fear was still in his eyes.

we all singed the contract and that's it! the deal is ours.

I shook Chuck's hand. "it's an honor to do business with you" 

he looked like he wanted to wish me to die at that moment, but smiled tightly and knew not to cross this line.

me, Jordan and our men got out of the building and headed back to the airport where our plane was waiting for us to take us back home.

we got on the plane and after about five minutes we were already in the sky.

about 30 minutes later, Jordan's phone started ringing. he picked up the phone. he didn't say much, just a few curses and then he hung up the phone.

he looked pissed and before I could ask what happen he spoke up.

"your bitch ran away"

what? "what?"

"Theo went to his parents' house with Jasmine, she went to the bathroom and never came back, he looked for her in the house but then realized she escaped." he explained with greeted teeth.

of course she did. I would've run away too if I had Theo as my brother.he's a dickhead. not that my own brother is better, but I really don't like Theo.

"wait" Jordan snapped me out of my thoughts, looking at his screen. "he says he has a tracker on her." 

I nodded, "let's wait with this, we'll give her this whole day and we'll bring her back tomorrow"

he nodded with annoyed expression on his face and sat back in his seat. 

after an hour, Jordan got another massage from Theo. "he's saying that she's staying in some hotel" his eyes suddenly squinted.

"what's going on?"

"he says that... wtf" he shook his head and let out a sigh. "he says she booked a flight for tomorrow..." he paused for a second, "to Canada"

she's running far away so we won't find her. smart girl.

not smart enough though because wherever she'll go we will always find her.

it seems like Jordan had the same thought because he spoke up, "she thinks she can get away from us" he let out a humorless laugh. "stupid girl"

I guess we're going to Canada....

.........................................................

"hugh i fucking hate public flights" Jordan said behind me as we're walking to our flight gate, ever since we got here he won't stop complaining.

I just ignored what he said and changed the subject. "are you sure you got the tickets of the seats next to hers?"

"yeah I handled this"

by handling this Im sure he meant to threatening someone to book those specific seats for us, but I don't care as long as he succeeded and we got the right seats.

we got on the plane and we looked for our seats.

I could recognize Jasmine's head from behind and I showed Jordan where to go.

she didn't pay attention to anything, just the sunset out of the small window. we took this opportunity to seat next to her without her noticing or freaking out.

she kept her gaze on the window when Jordan suddenly spoke in her ear. "how wonderful huh?" he meant to the view she was looking at.

she froze for a second but then turned her head to look at her captures that were sitting right next to her.

"oh Jasmine, what a coincidence" he said sarcastically.

her eyes widened, and she was slightly shaking. "J-Jordan I-"

"shhh..." he cut her off. "let your stupid brain process this a little longer. your punishment will come later, don't worry. just rest for now, you'll need it" he said, threatening her, I know he's got a plan to what to do to her for the stunt she pulled.

she's shaking like a lost puppy. the fear in her eyes is something that always there whenever Jordan is around her.

when I thought Jordan was done with her, I opened my book and minded my own business. there's nothing to do right now with the situation anyway since we're in public.

the plane started moving and I suddenly heard Jordan again. "don't cry now Jasmine" when I looked to my side I saw him holding Jasmine's face, "don't waste your tears now. save them for what I'll do to you later for running away again"

when there was even more tears in her eyes, Jordan pushed her away and told her to stop the tears.

she turned her head again towards the window and tried to calm herself down.

after a while she drifted off to sleep and I could finally talk to my brother without her listening or crying.

"she had a good plan. I'll give her that" I said with my eyes still fixed on my book.

"good but stupid" he answered. "this bitch keeps trying us, but don't worry, next time she won't even dream on doing something like that ever again"

..................................