30. I think broken heart's contagious. I wont fix, I'd rather weep.

ALTHEA's pov.

"did i do something?" i questioned jahseh. He'd been acting so weird with me today. "can u just leave me alone?" he questioned roughly. "you're not about to speak to me like that in MY apartment. You can leave if ud like" i pointed to the front door in anger.
"you know what, fine i will" he stood up grabbing his phone and slamming the front door. What the fuck was his problem.

I don't care, not finna let a guy that im not even dating , ruin my day.

"althea can we talk?" mia asked nervously walking into my room. "yeah, sit" i patted next to me as she fidgeted with her nails.
"so you know how the other day, i said i was gonna hangout with jami and his friends"

"yes.." i spoke confused.

"i went with mom." she spoke causing my heart to drop to my ass. "behind my back?" i sat up.
"i'm sorry, but althea. Please understand, i want to move back with MY mom, i want to give her a chance. Please just understand." mia begged as i breathed angrily.

"you know mia, go ahead. But when things go left, and she gets angry at u, i will not hesitate to say i told u so" i reminded as a small smile plastered on her face.

"i'm moving into her house next week" she spoke as i shrugged. "okay" i was defeated. There was nothing else i could do to stop her. She squealed walking back to her room as she spoke on the phone with jami.
I stood up peeking through my blinds to see the weather was gloomy, and rainy.
I decided to call alexa, to see if she'd wanna hangout.

"what's up?" she asked. "come overrrr" i groaned.
"oh my gosh yes, we gotta catch up. Send me the address" she spoke as we said our goodbyes.
I sent her the address deciding to just watch tv while i waited for her.

***

"OKAY BITCHH, i have tea!" alexa shouted while she opened my front door, not even bothering to knock. I laughed loudly nodding as she walked over to my couch propping herself.

"so gabe, last night went to this party and like his ex was ALLL over him. He claims he didn't do anything but i literally saw a video of the two chatting, which is normal but weird, right BUT THENNN" she spoke pulling up receipts on her phone.

"read these, the ex sent them to me!"

she handed me her phone as i read messages.

Oh lord, Alexa was delusional. She needs to leave that man.

"OH HELL NAH!" i exclaimed reading one part where gabe texted back 'alexa is sleeping rn lol'

"right! he apologized but still." she sighed . "you know what?"

"what?" she questioned shutting her phone off. "We're gonna go to target, get icecream, candy, nail polish, and we're gonna have a just us night. I got some alcohol." i spoke as she smirked.

"ugh bitch you know me sooo well!!"

***

"ew no popcorn is gross" i made a disgusted face to alexa who rolled her eyes throwing the popcorn back on the shelf.

"alexaaa!" we heard a girl squeal from behind us as alexa gasped hugging the girl.

"oh! genesis this is althea, althea genesis" she introduced as i smiled shaking the girls hand.

"you're gorgeous !" genesis told me as i smiled widely. "omg coming from u? stawppp"

"u should hangout with us tonight!" i spoke up as genesis shrugged agreeing.

She was so nice, we all got along so well as we picked out foods, etc for the sleepover. I found out she was big on alchol sooo the bitch was just like me.

We finally arrived back to my apartment as i made sure to set us up some space in the living room. "holy shit! u said ur only 16? this is like a luxury!" genesis spoke with a smile as i shrugged. "worked my ass offf for this"

"oh! oh my god ur the one dating jahseh!" she exclaimed with a smile as she saw a polaroid of me and him hung up on my wall.

"not dating yet, he was acting so a weird today" i shrugged it off as genesis nodded. "we'll stokes birthdays coming up, maybe that's why"

"oh!! yeahh, i got the invite, y'all going to the party?" i questioned as they looked at me as if i was dumb.

"duh?"