40. But girl i know u think about it almost everyday.

JAHSEH's pov.

My guilt ate me alive as i sat in a room with my friends back at brunos while we packed things up.

"mann yall excited to move?" isaiah questioned as everyone agreed, but i stared into the distance my eyes being stuck on an object.

"u haven't talked at all today, what's up?" stokeley whispered taking a seat next to me.

"i fucked up" i spoke honestly. There was no need to lie to stoke, that's my brother.

"what'd u do bru?" he shifted in his seat, opening a can off beer and then flickering his eyes back to me.

"i uh" i took a gulp. "i fucked geneva last night.." i spoke quieter , now focusing and not zoned out.

Stokeley choked on his beer covering his mouth looking over. "that's bad." he spoke honestly as i nodded. "yeah i know..."

"i'm not gonna tell althea, i don't wanna break her heart" i warned stokeley as he rolled his eyes. "damn right we're not telling althea, that shit would ruin her. But jah come on now vro, i'm ur vrother so imma keep it real w u. That's some fucked up ass shit, especially since she was down for u even when u was locked up." he spoke honestly. My anger beginning to eat me alive.

"you don't think i know that?!" i raised my voice as he scoffed standing up. "whatever, jahseh i'm not the one who cheated on one of the best girls i've had! if u don't see her worry, fine! but some other guy will if YOU keep fucking around!" he pointed as i stood up shoving him. Alexa watching the interaction, hearing every word.  He shoved me back, as we now were tackling eachother.

"yo! stop!" coolie shouted as ming, tank, tarantino, and craig ran over trying to break us up. Tank pulled me as tarantino held stokeley back.

My chest moved up and down heavily and aggressively as althea opened the front door, with keys and her phone in her hand. She looked around confused...

"uh, i can go..." she spoke up. "no it's okay!" alexa smiled trying to forget the situation, as she hugged althea taking her to the other room. I shoved tank off of me making my way outside. I slammed the front door grabbing a cigarette.

you're not good enough jah.
You're a bad person jahseh.
Althea will never love u.
You did the right thing jahseh.

All the voices consuming my mind, i took a drag of my cigarette before gripping the sides of my head and putting it into my knees.

"jahseh i- are u okay?" alexa questioned confused as she saw me scrunching my face. "please go away" i whispered as she gulped oddly and walked inside.

A few minutes later althea walked out with some water. She took a seat next to me as my head still laid in my knees. Her hand rubbed up and down my back smoothly, comforting me.

"we don't have to talk about it, just know i'm right here." she reassured me as my heart broke. Why did i have to go and fuck geneva. Regarding that i can't let her find out.

"i'm just... tired" i whisper slowly lifting my head, as her eyes stayed on mine the entire time. She grabbed both sides of my face with her hands, bringing me into a soft kiss, filled with love.

"i love you." i told her as we pulled away. "i love u more" she spoke as i rested my head on her head. She wrapped her arms around me meaning her head into my chest.

"guyssss" coolie exclaimed as he walked outside. I pulled away looking at him. "we're bringing stuff to the new apartment now, let's gooo" he clapped his hands as a chop chop.

I stood up, reaching my hand out to help althea up. She stood up, the wind blowing her hair. She looked so perfect all the time. She looked into my eyes, as a wide smile plastered on her face.

"we're gonna be living togetherrr!!" she exclaimed excitedly as a small smile tugged on my lips. "that means we can have sex moreeee" i smirked as she side eyed me.

"nasty ass" she spoke beginning to walk away, but instead i grabbed her waist with my arms, and pulled her back to me. I hugged her tightly, everytime i held her i never wanted to let go. She was the only thing keeping me whole, it's like i was missing something, and she so perfectly filled that.

Althea on the other hand, was loosing herself. She was giving all her love to jahseh, too much to realize what was unfolding beneath her.