66. Listen close, what is this?

ALTHEA's pov.

( i didn't re read this ngl, so ignore any mistakes)

"i'll be home before 3" jahseh spoke into the phone as althea held it to her ear with her shoulder. "okay.. i have a doctors appointment at 5.. do u think u could go with me?" i questioned nervously... this is how i was gonna tell him.

"uhh, i can yea, send me the address and i'll see u then"

"thank you, i love u" i spoke as he chuckled. "i love u too" and hung up.

i sighed placing my phone back in my pocket and continued to stir my yogurt.

"what's up hoe" stokeley announced walking into the kitchen.

"hey" i laughed quietly. "when u moving?" i questioned curiosily.

"end of august.. so i still have time here with my favssss" he squealed fault causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"don't let that shit happen again" i shook my head as the two of us laughed.

"so.. have u told him?" he questioned as the laughing died down. I looked down gulping. "no.. i'm telling him today tho.. at the doctors. I asked him if he could go with me to a doctors appointment and he agreed so i thought i'd tell him there."

"terrible way of telling but hey atleast hell know" he shrugged as i smacked his shoulder hard as shit. "OW! ur mean!" he shouted. i rolled my eyes.

***

i made it to the doctors office waiting for jah.. but as time passed i realized he wasn't coming.

"althea reeves?" the doctors questioned as i stood up making my way in.

"okay so, this is mainly just a check up. We're gonna see the babys heart beat, ur weight gain and just ur blood pressure." she reminded me as i nodded sitting down on the bed.

"okay i'm just gonna have u take ur shoes off and step on that scale in the corner" she pointed politely s i nervously stepped on it.

"okay, great! i'm gonna take this and i'm sure u know the drill" she laughed as i nodded. She places the blood pressure thing around my arm before squeezing it.

"alrighty, the other doctor will be in in a few to show u the heartbeat. Sit tight" she smiled as i nodded.

She walked out while i pulled my phone out. I searched all over for a message from jahseh.. only to find out he was at the club.

are u serious.

my blood began to boil as my face almost filled with tears. he ditched me to go to a fucking club?

and on top of that he wasn't even answering his messages.

"hellooo" the doctor walked in with a smile as i adjusted myself. "first baby?" she questioned as i nodded slowly.

"u nervous?" she questioned while putting gloves on. "very" i chuckled. She clicked some thing on the computer.

"oh no, dont be girl! It's a beautiful process, truly." she nodded as i agreed sighing.

"father couldn't make it?" she asked before lifting my shirt up and feeling around my stomach.

"uh .. no. he's out with friends" i shook it off as she furrowed her eyebrows. "our with friends? he didn't wanna see his baby?"

"i haven't uh.. told him yet" i spoke guilty. "it's ur body mama, u take ur time with it." she nodded as i thanked her.

"okay , do u wanna see the baby? or just the heartbeat?" she questioned.

"can.. can i see it?" i questioned as she nodded. " of courseee"

"this is gonna be cold" she rubbed a liquid gel on my stomach before placing a tool and moving it around.

"there it is." she smiled in awe as i stared.

this is real.

this is happening.

i'm actually pregnant.

"oh my gosh" i sighed as she moved it around.

"i'm gonna place this here and this will allow us to hear the heartbeat" she warned me placing a thing on my stomach.

She moved it around attempting to find it, and once she did she removed the stethoscope from her ears allowing me to listen.

"there's ur baby" she whispered as i heard the beat.

"this is crazy" i shook my head almost in tears.

I was actually about to be a mom.

***

after the appointment it was now 7:40. I checked my
phone and jahseh was still at the damn club.. so yk what i did?

i pulled up.

I stormed angrily into the club, phone in my hand.

"where the fuck is he!" i screamed at the security who refused to let me in. "i said where the fuck is he!" i shouted loudly screaming and kicking the door gently. A security gripped me tightly causing me to squeal in pain. He shoved me against the wall placing her hands behind her.

"AYE! aye chill! that's my girl!" jahseh shouted with a cup of alcohol in his hands. Jogging over and shoving security off.

"oh u have some damn nerve to call me ur girl right now!" i shouted as the security let her go removing me from the wall. He rolled his eyes dragging my arm inside to a private room.

"what althea." he asked annoyed. "i asked u to come to a doctors appointment . u stood me up! It was important jahseh." i demanded angrily.

"baby, calm down. Here just have some.." he rubbed her arm handing her a red solo cup of his alcohol.

I widened my eyes. "n-no!" i exclaimed pushing it away. "what's ur problem?" he scoffed settting the cup down.

"You!" i shouted.

"me? althea all i did was leave For one night! one fucking night i left to have to myself. it's just a damn doctors appointment, there's no way ur not capable of going to a fucking check up-!" i cut him off.

"IM PREGNANT!" i shouted angrily. The door opening revealing stokeley, tank, , and michael aka trippie.

"w-what.." jahseh stood frozen as the boys were in shock. Tears formed in my eyes as i pulled out the papers slamming them on the table. "oh shit.." stokeley spoke.

"yup, 3 months jahseh." a year trickled down my face as he reached for the papers confused. He gulped before standing up and hugging me tightly. Her sobs got louder as he pulled me closer.

"i know" he whispered as i ignored it. i began crying into his arms. all the stress. "i can't do this" i whispered into his arms as his fingers trickled in my hair.

"you can. i'm right here every step of the way."

While jahseh was rather excited to be having a child,  althea wasn't ready but unfortunately she now had no other choice.