54. I went and ill count the tears i shed.

OMNISCIENT.

" are u ready yetttt?" jahseh groaned outside of the guest bedroom. "hold on jahh, be patient geeez" she chuckled as he shook his head waiting in the hallway for her.

"ik , that girl takes FOREVERR" mari warned , the girl had her hair in a messy bun, and a random
bummy outfit. he nodded agreeing as she stared at jahseh for a moment.

"go easy on her, she's having a hard time with her family.." mari reminded jahseh as he nodded confused, she hadn't told him about her family.

"she never told me about her family.. or why yall even came here for that matter.." jahseh asked confused leaning against the wall now more intrigued.

"her and her mom got into this argument, mia tried to get in between.. and then yea.." she used her hands to speak as he gulped.

"damn-" he was cut off by althea opening the door. "ready" she smiled as jahseh looked at her in complete awe. The girl infront of him stood with a black claw clip in her hair, her makeup naturally done, as her outfit was covered in white.

"damn." he widened his eyes as mari smirked walking out to leave the two be. "you likeee?" althea smiled widely doing a small twirl as he took her hand in his.

"love" he nodded. "she looked at his outfit, moving one of his pale dreads out of his face. "you look very handsome, jahseh." she spoke quietly face to face with him.

He wanted to kiss her so bad, but he knew he'd have to wait. He knew that he'd have to gain her trust, and her heart back, and he'd wait. hed wait forever just to get her back.

"let's get going shall we?" jahseh asked in a country voice as althea laughed. The two made their way downstairs throughout the huge mansion.

"here let me get auxx!" she yanked the cord from his hand as he gasped jokingly. She laughed plugging it in.

A few moments later, his song came on.

I don't wanna do this anymore, was blasting over the car. He looked over with a smirk, as his hand set on her knee.

**

"it's been like 20 minutes, are u sure ur not about to kidnap me?" she joked as the boy scoffed shaking his head.

"never, you're too pretty to be in danger"

5 minutes later, the car parked. The girl looked up from her phone, seeing an empty parking lot around them, with a beach infront.

Her eyes glistened. As the sun was setting.

Jahseh stepped out of the car opening her door for her on the other side. She climbed out, as they grabbed a few stuff from the backseat, making their way to the sand.

"you like it?" he questioned while he set up the candles, snacks, and blankets. The plain noise of waves crashing hit their ears.

"it's perfect.." she nodded watching the boy who didn't make eye contact with her due to the fact he was setting up.

"sit" he demanded as she did so. She sat on a blanket as he did so aswell.

He stared into her eyes , sat next to her. "althea, do u think we could ever try again?" he questioned, but after he finished the questions his eyes looked back towards the waves.

She stayed silent for a moment.

"id hope so.."

"but jahseh i don't think you truly know the damage u did on me" she shook her head. "tell me, i'm here. Tell me u hate me, tell me how badly i hurt u, i'm here to stay this time thea. I am."  he retorted as she half smiled looking down.

"you're a changed person, who would i be to judge u for ur past?" she shook her head.

"enlighten me, please what did i put u thru thea?"

"hell, literally hell. The night i left, was the worst night of my life. And on top of that i would get questioned everyday i left my house, because u we're blowing up, and i didn't eat, sleep, nor cry. i couldn't cry." "i had nobody. all the friends i thought i had chose ur side, and it hurt, so bad because even alexa out of all people, sat in a room while u all slandered my name on live" she shook her head, now a tint of anger.

jahsehs heart dropped, he felt terrible. now aware of his actions.

"and althea i am so sorry. my intent never was to hurt u, but in my defense i wasn't healed,
and neither were u. That's no excuse, but i was still attached to neva.. but then u showed me love. A new kind of love i hadn't experienced, but in order to love u like u love me, i had to love myself first. Like i literally love u so much, i wish you'd leave me alone" the boy spoke as tears boiled in his eyes, but althea wasn't aware due to the fact the sun was now down, and darkness was approaching.

"you're a good person althea, it was never you." he reminded.

"and.. and these thoughts in my head T. The voices, they wouldn't go away. They constantly told me how bad i was for u, how bad of a person.. no one cared for jahseh, until i took on the persona of x."

"i did tho.. i did jahseh." althea gulped preparing herself to say what was next.

"I know there isn't a thing I could say to make the thoughts in your head any easier but I hope you know that above all the things running through your head sometimes it's about what runs in your heart instead , and if there's anything I know about the things inside your heart it's that they are beautiful things and strong things and things that will always be okay and if the things in your head seem a little messy and the things in your heart weigh a little heavy just know that you'll beat all of these things and I'll always love you. even with all these things." Althea spoke to the boy as his eyes watered. Althea wasn't aware he'd cry, but within a second, jahsehs face poured with tears. The girl reached over practically jumping over to him, as she wrapped her arms around him letting the boy cry into her arms. he had never cried infront of her life this before.

"it's okay" she reassured him, her tears now falling onto his face. He sobbed, gripping onto the girl and begging for her not to leave him, to stay.

The rest of the night was full of the two understating one another. The two shed tears, the two laugh, anything a couple could do in one night. And jahseh felt full. he was so glad to finally have HIS girl back.