71. FINALE 4.

( song is the night we met by lord huron. )

Altheareevess has posted for the first time in a while !

Altheareevess- i've been longing, and searching for the correct words to say on the medias, only to realize i don't have them, nor will i ever have enough

Altheareevess- i've been longing, and searching for the correct words to say on the medias, only to realize i don't have them, nor will i ever have enough. Jahseh Onfroy you changed my life.. u changed me for the better. U taught me prosperity, u taught me to love myself for who i was, u taught me that no matter what it was.. you'd love me and that id always have a friend through you. You impacted life's.. so many including mine deeply . I could never be more proud. I have so many memories that are so sacred to me.. so many that i'd love for people to see so they can see the real u, but i don't wanna lose the only piece i have left thats truly only mine. And as selfish as that sounds, i can't help it. I've never wanted something back so bad 💔. so many mornings so many nights so many kisses and so many smiles i was so certain that you were the one i was going to spend the rest of eternity with. What the hell do i even do now.
      Holding ur hand in that hospital room was the scariest thing ever.. seeing the person i love most, my soulmate .. on their death bed. This is the absolute worst thing i've ever been through. Everything was going so well. We started our family, you were finally healing and becoming a better person. I wont ever sleep the same until i know ur safe. I just want this to be a terrible nightmare. I will never ever forgive the world for this one.
      My heart is so broken. I'm shattered, and shaking as i type these hurtful words. I've been trying to be strong for the new bundle of joy i'll soon bring healthy into this world, but i've also been completely miserable without u. Waking up and knowing ur not here.. is the worst thing i've been through. Some nights i pray and pray i don't wake up. I lost my bestfriend a few years back and u helped me every step of the way.. but i never expected i'd lose u to. To lose my other half. To lose someone that played an everyday role in my life, is so hard because now i have to adjust to a new change. to adjust to the fact i will never be able to look into my baby's eyes.. or see his beautiful smile again. Never take things for granted.. the time.. the person.. the moment.. love it all.. cherish it all before it becomes a painful and permanent memory. Everyone leaves me..💔
       Ever since u died i've tried to numb myself in every way.. but in order to keep our baby healthy i have to deal with this alone.. using no substances.
     a huge part of me is so mad at u for becoming famous, because maybe then nobody wouldve been out for you. They were jealous. They wanted what u had jahseh.. these feelings are so indescribable. So painful. I can't help but cry everyday, wishing and begging for u to hold me and tell me again that u hate seeing me cry. i will never come to terms w ts bro. Why tf did it have to be youuuu.

I'll never ever ever forget u.. ever.

I miss u is an understatement, but I'll forever be in ur debt.

I Love You, 06- 18- 18.
- Althea.. Your lonely star.

Altheareevess posted !

Altheareevess- i love you

COMMENTS ARE DISABLES ON THESE POSTS.

THE END.

i hope u guys enjoyed, this was definitely a roller coaster 🥹.

I can't wait to write more bookssss. I definitely have a few in mind and i will get on those asappp. if u wanna know when their posted just follow me and it should send u a notifff!!'

i love u all, once again thank uuu 💕.