God Ol'mighty

Back with another update! Y'ALL LOVE ME HUH?!"

Disclaimer- I do not own or have any connection with South Park or the characters portrayed in this story.

WARNING!!!!!- SMUT, A LOT OF SMUT NO LIKEY NO READY PLEASE!

~

Pain, the pain is real. Craig groaned internally, a pillow covering his rock hard groin. His gaze fixed on a center blonde who was playing Just Dance on Craig's Xbox. Tweek was skinny, but anything he did eat, went straight to his ass. So it wasn't small.

"Craig!" Tweek smiled a large bright smile at him "Wanna dance?"

"N-No!" Craig frantically shook his raven head, blue eyes showing a small lustful glint but mostly pure shyness and his ruby red face showed no different.

"You o-okay?" Tweek asked nervously suddenly, looking at his beloved, IS HE GETTING ILL?!

"Y-Yeah I'm okay." Craig stuttered, watching Tweek's every move.

"W-Wait y-you didn't g-get a-a b-BONER FROM ME DANCING?!" Tweek squealed like a girl, falling on the bed laughing, rolling around "C-Craig your a-adorable!" He gasped.

"D-Don't make fun of me Tweek!" Craig yelped like a wounded puppy, springing up and going into the bathroom. Locking the door he sat on the floor, He laughed at me. . .

"C-Craig I was just foolin' w-with you, don't take it personally. . ." Tweek mewed, knocking on the door.

Craig just sat there, ignoring him defiantly wasn't a good idea, but he couldn't help it. He heard shuffling outside the door, before a creak on the bed. Pushing his ear against the door, the raven listened closely.

Tweek chewed his pink lips softly, taking off his clothes. He knows Craig doesn't like to be picked on especially by him. So he had to repay him, and anyways the reason Craig has the hard on was because of him.

"C-Craig, I-I'm sorry bunny. . ." Tweek mewled laying on his stomach on the be, before slowly rising so his ass was in the air "If you wanna 'Play' come'mere"

Craig blinked, Bunny?! Standing the raven opened the door, and stepped out to one hell of a sight.

"God. . ." Smirking, Craig chuckled "Is this your sorry?"

"Y-Yes, now hurry up please I-I am cold and horny n-now!" Tweek cried, watching Craig. Please hurry or the gnomes will come and see me naked!

"Impatient as ever" Stripping, Craig got into bed. Sitting behind the small blonde, Craig patted the booty.

"C-Craig, r-really?" Tweek mumbled.

"You have a butt freckled, and it's fucking adorable!" Craig chuckled, poking a rather large freckle.