Fanfiction

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WILL BE SMUT!!!!!!!!!!!        

~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Tweek giggled adorably from his position on the bed in hs room, his Ipad bright against the dark room. His finger slowly gliding across the screen, hazel eyes entranced by what he was reading. His blonde hair held back by a black headband, otherwise everywhere. He giggled harder again, locking his Ipad, then unlocking it to continue what he was doing.

Craig, his boyfriend, was 'asleep'. He was actually listening to Tweek giggle. It was rare to hear him like this, and it made him genuinely happy. Since Tweek was never calm enough to giggle and do stuff on his Ipad, afraid of dropping the device. Craig, didn't know what Tweek was doing. But it was something that made Tweek happy

Rolling over, the raven lied his head on Tweek's shoulder and smiled "Wacha' doin'?"

"N-Nothing!" The blonde squeaked locking the Ipad, blushing wickedly. His hazel eyes bigger then Jupiter. "I-I t-thought you were asleep!." Chuckling, Craig took the Ipad, intentions clear,

"N-No!" Tweek cried, not even attempting at getting the tablet back, knowing it's a lost cause. Unlocking the Ipad, Craig began examining the contents.

"Tweek, what is this?" The raven asked quietly, glancing at the twitchy blonde.

"W-Wattpad!" He screeched "I-It's Creek f-f-fanfiction I-GAH-I like it a-a lot! S-Somebody made a s-show about S-South Par and n-now there i-is a ship between me and y-you called Creek!" He cried, eyes watering up like he's ashamed of himself.

"It's okay..." Craig chuckled pulling him into his lap "We'll read it together."

~17 minutes later~

Tweek moaned loudly, his legs parted with his raven haired lover in between them, warm mouth wrapped arounf his erect member. How did this happen you ask? Well, Craig and Tweek came across something known as smut, and read it. And it in turn gave Tweek a boner.

"G-God C-Craig!" Tweek cried out, trying to thrust up into his lover's mouth but was constrained by a large muscular arm. Craig chuckled around his member, then pulled off with a loud POP!

"Mmmmmm" Craig grumbled, stripping them. Grabbing the lube, by the bed, he slicked up his long thick fingers and gently probed Tweek's tight pucker. Tweek mewed softly, and quenched as a finger was slipped inside of him. Craig began pumping it gently, Tweek's severe tightness meant a lot of prepping before they could move on. Adding another finger, Craig scissored his smaller boyfriend.

"C-Craig..I n-need it..." Tweek said shyly, tugging gently at his soft lion's mane.

"Alright baby." Craig sad gently, pulling out his lubed fingers and lubing up his member. Lining u[, he softly pushed in.

"A-Ah...." Tweek mewed, pulling Craig into a passionate kiss. The raven began thrusting hard and fast, making Tweek moan into the kiss. Groaning Craig gripped Tweek's hips, and rubbed circles of comfort on them, his member puping in and out of is smaller boyfriends heat at a rapid pace.

Moaning Tweek broke there kiss "I-I'm g-gonna....". His sentence was finished as a hush of white splurged on his and Craig's chest.

Craig pummeled into him like a machine, not stopping until he came deep witching Tweek. Pulling out he chuckled.

"W-Whats so f-funny?!" Tweek exclaimed.

"we need to read fan fiction more often"

~

Disclamer- I do not own South Park or anything to do with it.

That sucked.