Soft spots

Tweek unlike most people, was sensitive. To just about everything at that, his fearful and scared personality left him sensitive and venerable to bullies, his soft pale skin was sensitive to the cold and was always blistering. But his most sensitive aspect was how he was able to crumble like putty in Craig Tucker's hands.

Whenever the Raven haired teen kissed his neck, hands, cheek, lips or anywhere he'd collapse into his arms like a wanton whore, but he was far from being a whore. He was all Craig's and all of South Park knew that fact, and knew the sensitive boy told the easily aggravated raven haired teen everything that happens. Either that, or he writes it in is leather clad journal and lets Craig read it. For a spazzy kid he had some good handwriting.

"C-Craig..." The small blonde, Tweek muttered his neck being assaulted by the raven, his boyfriend of seven months. They were currently on Tweek's bed, in his parent's house. Since they were out on some remote coffee convention, Craig was staying with Tweek so he didn't go crazy.

"Hm?" The much larger, muscular teen asked raising his head from the small soft neck, most likely leaving a hickey or bite mark.

"W-Why...why are y-you with me?" Tweek asked, stuttering wickedly. His hazel eyes wide, scared for Craig's reaction.

Craig chuckled, sitting up and stretching his large muscles bulging under his pale skin "Because, I know I can protect you and your fucking adorable, and make me happy." Craig leaned down and kisses the blonde softly, before returning the sputtering and moaning blondes neck.

Tweek watched him move lower onto his upper chest, right above his right nipple and made a slight gasp. Craig rumbled against his pale skin, and softly bit the hard nub of his nipple.

Tweek moaned happily, and threw is piano fingers into his unruly blonde hair gasping "C-Craig! Jesus fucking hell!"

The raven grumbled again and flicked the other one around, smirking and pulled off moving lower and licked his soft belly button and looked up at the blonde and smirked sliding back up and claiming his lips.

Tweek instantly kissed back his overly sensitive lips on pleasurable fire! He threw his hands out of his hair and into Craig's beautiful black hair.

"Excited?" Craig asked against his lips, with a smirk. Rolling onto the side of Tweek, and kisses his flared red cheek.

"Dammit Craig! YOU MAKE ME SO SENSITIVE AND HAPPY AND SO COMFORTABLE!!!! JESUS I FEEL SAFE WITH YOU!" Tweek cried, rolling so his face is deep into the pillow.

"I know, that's another reason why I'm with you baby." Craig chuckled, and kissed his shoulder "I love you for it."

Tweek sprung into Craig's chest and cries out "I LOVE YOU TO!"

Craig laughed, and cuddled him smiling, and kissed his neck.

"JESUS CRAIG!"

~!~!~

Shoud I write a legit South Park fanfic???

~Lyric~

P.S- I do not own or have anything to do with South Park