Chapter 1: New friend!!!

( Hi its been awhile my lovleys but I got a good one this time around. I hope. Uhm this is a fanfic so there separate animitronics and they never were or are related people just thought that so please leave if you don't like it :D
Oh and "hi" means talking, *hi* means thoughts, and */hi/* means actions i guess. ENJOY :D )
___________________________________________

Sun's POV:

*Today was my first day working with my new partner in the daycare. I am excited, and hiped. I wasn't told anything but Vanessa saying: "be careful they are... somthing alright. Uhm if the lights go out that's them, don't panic. They'll introduce them self, by by."*

"Done cleaning the daycare" I giggled and sighed in relief.
I felt someone was watching I looked behind me seeing somthing in the play structure. I crawled inside but it kept going, and when I was about to corner them they
.
.
.

*disappeared*

*where did they go?...I wonder wh-*
I was cut of by the lights turning out, and the sound of something or someone moving around in the play structure behind me lingering near

I wonder wh-*I was cut of by the lights turning out, and the sound of something or someone moving around in the play structure behind me lingering near

( Just moon in the seen sneaking around XD )
Moon's POV:

I saw a cute animitronic I stopped finding myself watching them. They said "Done cleaning the daycare" i was to memorized to realize they looked behind them and looked right at me as if they saw me they had to. I was shy so I ran I almost got cornered but I went on my string in a open area, and hid. as I turned of the lights to hide easier. I snuck behind him as I was gonna try and say him. *they look so perfect, what if they don't like me? What if they get scared? No I got this just touch there shoulder*

I reached my arm out and tapped on there shoulder they turned around. they looked better and cuter, more perfect up close. And I managed to stutter out
"h-hi I'm....mho-....sorry i-im a idiot" I blush. And they said " hi I'm sun...and may you turn the lights on ? I can't see in the dark." I realized "o-oh I'm so sorry...you must of got scared." I said.
*sun must hate me I probably scared them, her, he? Hmmmmm?*
I turned the lights back on and went to sun. And the first thing I head when I was "wow...you look amazing!" Sun said.

Sun's POV:

When they came back with the lights on I eyed there body up and down witch made them flitch, it was kinda cute.
I said without any hesitation "wow...you look amazing!" he blushed. *He looks like has never been complimented before*. As he said "N-uhm...are you not...scared of me" it shocked me. To me he wasn't scary, or I could have been wroung that was first time we ever ment after all.
.
.
.
(To be continued?)
___________________________________________

485 words whoooooo 🥳 not much but still I did first one short cuase I'm lazy and also cliff hangers had to have one lol have a good rest of your day/night lovleys.