The roomar ( still chapter 3 )

(Hi lovleys I was bored and lonley so I started making part 2 earlier than planed so enjoy yalls early page also i might do a lunar POV mabey if there is 100 votes on this page :> and yes this art is mine)
___________________________________________

Moon's POV:

I woke up in bed ... alone?
I deiced to ignore it and ask eclipse if he knew where sun was. Becuase lunar was hanging out with chica. And the glamrocks wouldn't understand. I walked out my room and knocked on eclipses door. "What now moon..." I heard eclipse growl but I didn't get him mad he wasn't mad at anyone and I haven't bugged him all week. What was wroung? I then awnsered to his sudden mood swing "have u seen sun he's missing?" I heard a lock click and the door opened eclipse stared at me confused. "What do u mean? Isn't he with u?" Eclipse said as confused as I was. I shock my head at him. It was quite gor a few minutes untell he spoke "well uhm... I'll help cause this is not like sun. Not cause of u" wow he has a temper but I can't complain he is helping me after all.

(TIME SKIP A COUPLE HOURS)

I was getting worried...super worried as we were still looking. It's been 4 hours me and eclipse haven't took one break sence we started looking. I almost gave hope until in the vents I heard a sound. And I looked at eclipse as he followed we made it to the back of the vent after crawling for 2 hours. We opened the crate quietly as I heard a big (insert smack) and yelling. Me and eclipse snuck and peaked behind a wall. And saw some animitronic I've never seen before (insert female looking sun) and she was hurting sun. I growled low to where we wouldn't get caught as eclipse held me back. He then whispered "moon it'll be alright...trust me..." he the looked at me as I nodded. We watched and lessened as I heard the girl speak "hah! He was right to call u USELESS, a DISCRASE, u are just PATHETIC~" *smack* she then hit sun again. I couldn't believe my eyes or ears my senses has to be playing tricks on me. But .... they weren't. We got out quick before she noticed us or sun in that matter. I was .... scared ... not for me but
...For sun. Sun yelped "ah! I-i-...im s-sorry st-starlight!" I snarled quietly "starlight huh....ima KILL starlight if it's the last thing I do..." eclipse grumbled "someone's jealous~" I looked at him blushing and said "e-eclipse...I never get j-jealous...." he giggled as we left the vents and landed in the daycare. I was still worried so I went to sun's room and slept cuddling a sun plush on sun's bed. Realizing there was plushes of me and posters. I didn't question it tho I was curious about them.

Eclipse's POV:

I was worried about moon I just didn't want to admit it. I knew moon was mentally unstable without sun and would go crazy. I cared about them as if they were my brothers but they aren't my brothers by blood. I kinda wish they were I was thinking of asking to make it official by law but I am shy to ask them.
As I heard the doors open sun came in injured still. I ran down to him and helped him up to his room. We made it to his room as I opened the door. We both stooped at looked at eachother then at moon on sun's bed. Sun blushed as we were both confused and had no idea moon was in here. Sun tapped moon's shoulder and moon woke up looking at sun then blushed. Moon managed to mutter out "i-i sun uhm..." moon then completly changes subject and says "why are u hurt!? Sun who did this!?"
Sun was dazed as moon jumbled on of how worried he was and all that. "_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"
Oh well they were cute together tho I most admit not out loud tho.

Sun's POV:

I shock my head realizing u had dazed. Moon looked at me realizing I heard nothing he said. He sighed. I then spoke "i-im sorry moon...i-" he cuts me off with his BEAUTIFUL voice "Sun it's fine ok... I'm just...worried u were gone 10 hours and a half" I smiled. I just loved his voice I was gonna tell him how I felt tonight at our night hanging out together. But he said he had a change in plans. I was frustrated but didn't show it it was FINE.

(TIME SKIP TO LATER NEXT DAY)

I was enjoying my day walking around the pizza plex. But then stopped cuase I heard someone talking about MY moon. "Did u not hear?" Chica said. Freddy then spoke "No, what?" Chick said "Moon has a GIRLFRIEND" broke me into peaces. And I ran off and pretended that didn't just happen probably just going crazy. I then went back to the daycare. Moon saw me and spoke "hey, sun u ok?" I smiled at him and said "ye" to my moon. As I started walking to my room shut the door and slept.

___________________________________________

(Whoooooooooo 893 words not much but still it's early so its fair. Do u think the rommar Is true guys put ur thoughts in the comments I would love to know and thank you for reading :>)