chapter 3: The roomar

(Hi lovleys I thought why not some angist that turns all lovey dovey. So that's what I'm doing for this book and I thought the art matched it is not mine but I can draw like that if ud like to see some of my art in these let me know updates well be where u give ur opinion so enjoy :D)

___________________________________________

Sun's POV:

I woke up and looked at moon cuddling beside me he is so cute. I decided to let him sleep a little more so I got up and walked to go cook. i made it to the mini kitchen we had In the daycare for making snacks and lunch sometimes dinner for the little ones. I started to cook moon's favorite breakfast (insert favorite breakfast). I played my favorite song on a small speaker and danced (im going to reget this but insert dancing of ur choice) as I cooked.

Moon's POV:

I woke up to a amazing smell I had to check out what it was. I walked down following the smell I stod my distance seeing sun cooking somthing. He was to zoned out notice me he was cute I didn't want to entervean, but I walked to his side and poked his shoulder. He then looked over to me as he looked back to the food as a sighn he was listening. I asked "what are u cooking?" He replied saying he was cooking (insert food u inserted earlier). I nodded and walked off. Some strange felling made me wanna hug him, .... kiss him.....buy no I couldn't.

*TIME SKIP TO WHEN SUNS DONE*

Sun then yelled up "moon time for food!"
I came down and smelled that smell again.... was it the food?...

Sun's POV:

Moon walked over and I handed him the plate he nodded and said " thank u,u really didn't have to" that made me kinda mad what did that mean. My tail flicked as I walked and sat down. Moon sat across from me damn he was so cute and hot but he probably didn't see me that way. He then spoke "so what's up?" I looked at him as I spoke " nothing really... how about u?" Moon put his fork down plate empty as he began " me and m-" a loud bang cut him off. I looked at him and he looked at me we went seeing lunar trapped under a broken shelf. We giggled for a sec and helped lunar. Lunar looked up at us when he was out and said "hey! It was not funny!" I giggled again. Moon then spoke "It kinda is" he giggled out.

I then asked "lunar what happened?" He looks up at me and says "I tried to put somthing on the self" I giggled out "ok let me help" as I put the (insert small craft) on the self. And Jr hugged me and moon's legs as he (insert happy skip) off. Me and moon walked back down to the table and cleaned up. I wonder what he was saying earlier. But I'm not gonna bring it up. Oh well.....right. not like it's somthing that's going to be important to know for reasons....

___________________________________________

( whooooooo 537 words besides the entry and now not much but I'm lazy and cliff hanger. What do u think moon was going to say why can't he hug sun or fell thar way? What do u think? Put it in the comments below. Hope u enjoyed lovleys there well be a part 2 on roomar because in the pizza plex there is a roomar going around about moon is it gonna be true? Well find out soon)