The suprize (still chapter 5)

(Hi lovleys this is part 2 of
✨the suprize✨ are u ready for the smut part it coming really soon >:] hope u enjoy I am putting it in multiple parts cuase it is pretty long)
-------------------------------------------------------------

Sun's POV:

Me lunar and moon all waved by to the kids as they got picked up. When all the kids were gone I shut the back doors. My smile falls cause my checks hurt from all that smiling. I sigh in relief "finally there gone my checks hurt" I say. Moon giggles god he's so dirty fucking minded. I love that tho I can't complain about anything about moon. he's perfect to me I like a good murder. ;> (lol sun me too) "Ur checks hurt?~"moon teases. I roll my eyes at his childness. He then looked and eclipse and eclipse nodded to him I tilted my head confused. Moon then spoke "Sun could we talk later mabey around 12?" I agreed and smiled.

Moon's POV:

Sun agreed he smiled at me I smiled back at him. I waved and headed out to talk with chica foe device and help.

(WHEN MOON MAKES IT TO CHICA'S ROOM)

I walk in and me and chica say our his and we make it to the point. Chica the asks "so what exactly is it mind wise u need help with?"she smiles at me. I respond "well I'm trying to get rid of...sertain thoughts how can I do that?" I start. Chica begins "well u can't stop them if there off a emotion but if there just thoughts u can by focusing on that thing and over doing it then stop when the thoughts disappear" she says in a positive way. Mine were based off emotions so I was doomed. I CANT stop thinking about sun in lewd ways and if I dogged him or the thoughts they would get only more lewd and dirty. I have to figure it out someway.

(AT 12 AND MOON WAS ALREADY THERE)

Sun walks over and I smile at him. I pat the area on the bench next to me and he sits there. So I countue "Sun heard about what happened a while ago. me and eclipse have been talking....we're wondering if ud like to be our boifriend" I finished. Sun replied "of course I would. And I am very sorry I don't know what got ahold of me." He apologized I smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------
(Hope u enjoyed chapter 5 it was very long connected so ima take a small break of writing. Have a good day/night and have a lovley summer :>)