Chapter 4: The kiss (part 2)

(Hi lovleys welcome back sorry for hold up I may loose wattpad so story well continue on a diffrent app or account I'll let yall know on the next update :>)
__________________________________________

Moon's POV:

I am worried about eclipse he's been gone a month now and no sighn of him. Sun's acting suspicious and leaves every 3 hours somewhere. It has me worried that sun may be being threatened by the person and is helping them at times. I hope that's not the case.

(Later)

I was hanging out with Roxy all day sometimes I feel like me and Roxy are being watched. It scares me so much but I'm trying to ignore it, it has to be just my imagination
.
.
.
Right? Me and Roxy were at the fountain as Roxy spoke "moon I know ur going through stuff and I want u to know that I'm here for u everyone else too. We care about u and we want u to be ok if eclipse is cheating well beat his ass. If there in trouble the person that's doing it is gonna get there ass beat. Moon I'll see u tommarow alright?" (Most that was Roxy and a long wholesome speech but lill do they know someone is around the corner) I awnsered swearing someone was watching but went on anyway "ye and thank u Roxy I appreciate it" she nodded and walked off. I heard somthing so I turned around seeing nothing but a peice of a wall crumbled

Sun's POV:

I was hiding behind a wall and i saw moon and Roxy at the fountain they were hanging out all day but i heard Roxy speak "moon I know ur going through stuff and I want u to know that I'm here for u everyone else too. We care about u and we want u to be ok if eclipse is cheating well beat his ass. If there in trouble the person that's doing it is gonna get there ass beat. Moon I'll see u tommarow alright?" I was pissed she can't take MY moon too. Then I heard moon's buitifull voice speak but with words I didn't want to hear him say to Roxy. At least it ain't a I love u. I grabbed the wall and it smashed and crumbled in my hands. Roxy started walking off so I went after her so moon didn't find me anyway.

I snuck behind her and grabbed her covering her mouth. She tried to scream or fight me but I powered her off an brought her up to the vents.

(In the vents were eclipse is)

I walked in seeing eclipse ignoring me and sitting there. He was using the oil leaking from his head to draw moon on the floor and tally marks for days. I smiled cuase he deserves it from trying to steal MY moon. I chained roxy and he looked up seeing her and looked at me growling out "WHY HER WHAT DID ROXY DO TO U!? WHAT DID I DO TO U!?" He sounded dispret so I awnsered "u BOTH tried to steal what's rightfully mine" he looked confused. I walked off to go to my room and grab my whip. I came back with a whip seeing Roxy crying and confused. She stopped looking at me in disbelief and spoke "Sun.....why are u doing this?....why are and eclipse here?" I smirked amd spoke "ask eclipse and u two won't be the only ones if people are dumb" she looked terrified as eclipse flitched seeing the whip. "Sun please I'm sorry what ever I stole ill give back I sware just please not the whip again!" Eclipse screamed in tears. I stopped and walked in front of him and sat down. "Ok but u gotta sighn a sirtain contract and things well escalate" I said grinigly. He stopped looked at me and spoke "fine.....whatever that well get me out of here...." he said in a sad tone. I passed the contact as he read it he stopped wide eyes. ".....I have to b-break up with moon.....but......I-.....fine" he studdered as he sighed the contract as he could never be in a romantic relationship with moon ever again. I grinned as I unchained him and he stayed still cause he knew the smart thing to do. I unchained Roxy letting them both go and I went to my room and sleep for the first time in 4 months. (He's been a yandere for 4 months now)
__________________________________________

(758 words not bad I'm sorry this one is late I'll do a really really really good one soon have a good day/night u all are awsome and thx for the support I appreciate it hope u all enjoyed this :>)