chapter 5: The suprize

(Hi lovleys a fluff that turns into smut because ✨yes✨ and it was a suggestion so this gonna be juicy so eat/drink up my children enjoy >:]
(note: it's gonna be long cause i haven't uploaded alot) )

-------------------------------------------------------------

Moon's POV:

I was going to my room when I felt like I was being watched...that feeling someone was watching was back. It was weird and also hard to explain but I felt like I couldn't turn around or something bad would happen. I rushed up to the balcony and I went to my room and felt someone grab my waist. I try to scream for sun or someone but they covered my mouth. They popped a moondrop in my mouth making me swallow as I passed out cold.

(WHEN MOON WAKES UP)

I wake up in sun's room door shut and locked. I get and try to go to the door but something pulls on my ankle. I look down to see that I was chained to the foot of the bed. I see food in front of the door that I couldn't reach and I was hungry as fuck. I lay down on the bed and I hear the door click seeing sun walk in. "S-sun why am I h-here?..." I say scaredly as sin smiles at me. Sun then responds "oh moon u did nothing wrong no need to be scared" the way he seemed suspicious hit me hard. He wasn't being forced to help behind this eclipse didn't cheat either
.
.
.
IT WAS SUN!?!?!
I couldn't believe that what I came up with is true so I decided to ask he was ALWAYS truthful to me unless he knew I'd do something about it. So I asked "s-sun did u do a-all this?" He smiled. "I did but for YOU for something I can't let go" he says in a dispret tone wich made me blush. I remembered how eclipse broke up with me, then I went back to now not thinking i kissed him. His eyes went wide but he kissed back shortly after. This was actually nice I loved this feeling I didn't want to let go but we break the kiss cuase we had to avencally.
Or was this just me missing eclipse?
.
.
.

Sun's POV:

We broke the kiss after a couple minutes. I was shocked that he actually kissed me after all this but I didn't say anything about it. He looks at the food near the door,he was hungry so I got up and brought the food to the bed. I started to hand feed MY moony and I looked to see he ate it all. He I'd so CUTE I could never let him go if I did I don't know how more crazy I'd go beyond this. So I'll try my best to do what I attend to do. I pick up MY moon and place him on the bed in a more comfortable position laying down. I start to walk out but stopped at the door hearing him mumbled somthing but I didn't hear. I wanted to know sence he didn't talk for a couple hours. So I said "repeat that moon I didn't quit hear u". "I s-said can u...s-stay here?" He mumbled again but but more clearly. I smiled turned the lights off shut the door and locked it as I went back to moon and joined him on the bed. We (INSERT CUTE CUDDLE) he drifted off, not to soon after I did too.

(TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY'RE AWAKE)

Moon's POV:

I wake up cuddling sun and smile. I know he may be CRAZY but I am too I actually like how CRAZY he is. If he actually feels this way I don't care if I'd be stuck with sun, I LOVE HIM. I kinda LIKE being stuck with him even tho some parts may hurt its not that bad...

Sun's POV:

I wake up seeing moon awake zoned in thought. He is so CUTE I can't loose him I didn't mean to ever hurt moon and eclipse but...I CANT hold it anymore its like im not controlling myself anymore. The way I LOVE moon is driving me insane...I feel like some of it is hurtful to him tho...wait what if I just...asked
.
.
.
What would have changed if I didn't do all this...

(TIME SKIP TO A MONTH LATER)

(Btw moon was freed by sun and there all fine moon's back dating eclipse and sun is still a friend but eclipse and moon have been planing somthing)

Eclipse POV:

Me and moon were talking of how to ask sun cuase sun was hanging out with chica and roxxane. "Well what do u think we should do to ask sun?" Moon stated. Why was he asking me? He's the one that knew sun for over 3999 years. "I don't know ur the one that's been sun's best friend for 3999 years exactly and its about to be 4000 years now" I say giggling. He chuckles and we talk for a couple hours and head to bed later on.
___________________________________________

(929 yay thats a record also again lovleys this one well be in multiple parts cuase this was gonna be very long but I got lazy and the smut part of this long chapter is coming up you'll drink/feed soon my small children also have a good day/night lovleys u all are awsoem thanks for the support i also notice the chapter name doesnt match but ill fix that :>)