Extra-3

The third season of "My Dad is Superman" program group will lead all guests to experience a week-long rural life.

    After arriving at the destination, guests can choose to make a phone call with their family members to report safety. Of course, they can also choose not to make a call. After the phone call, the phone and snacks will be handed in temporarily.

    Rural life represents green and nature, and of course it is not comparable to the prosperous and charming urban life.

    Even the conditions here have nothing to do with "good".

    The economic conditions of this small village are extremely backward, and there is no fund to build asphalt roads. It is full of bumpy dirt roads.

    It had just rained not long ago, and the mud road became more and more muddy. When he stepped down, it seemed as if he had stepped into the algae land.

    This is the reason why the program group chose to come here.

    Because we are backward, we need help alleviating poverty even more.

    Xu Yi Yang squatted on the yellow mud and dialed voice and video to Qiao Hui.

    He could stand, but Xu Hao is too young, just such a small ball. If he doesn't squat down, Xu Hao can't appear in the camera at all.

    But it is impossible for him not to squat down.

    Xu Hao kept jumping up and down since just now and said he wanted to chat with Mommy.

    During the few seconds waiting for Qiao Hui to connect, Xu Hao kept coming to the camera and squeezed Xu Yi Yang behind.

    As long as his face occupies the entire picture, Mommy can't see Dad, and Mommy can only see him as a baby.

    He has to say that the children nowadays are really very strange and strange. At a young age, they know "to be jealous" and "to be favored".

    After a short while, Qiao Hui's soft and graceful face appeared in the lens, just like a Jiangnan ink painting.

    Her tone was gentle, "Have you reached your destination?"

    Xu Hao was the first to speak, and said
grinningly , "Mommy, we're here." 

   Qiao Hui pursed her lips and smiled, "Be better than when you was with Dad."

    "Yeah."

    Xu Hao crooked. Tilting his head, he still remembered Qiao Hui said before going out that his father was better than he could kiss him. Most of the children forget about it, but Xu Hao is obviously not in this category.

    "Mummy, why can't I kiss you?"

    Qiao Hui was taken aback.

    She didn't expect that it had been in her son's heart so long in the past.

    She was thinking that her son was still young and could fool around.

    But Xu Hao's reaction made her realize that she must make the right guidance.

    In fact, in some families at home and abroad, parents will occasionally kiss their children when their children are still young.

    But Qiao Hui didn't like this seat. She said gently, "because there are only two people love each other can do it. So after you meet the girl of his own fate, so you can kiss her."

    This sentence of three and a half Xu Fortunately, it is too difficult to understand.

    Although he is smarter than ordinary children, he is still only a three-year-old boy who has been spoiled by his parents since he was a child.

    But there was one sentence in it that he understood.

    "After meeting a girl, he can kiss her like that." As for the meaning of these four words destined, Xu Hao didn't understand.

    But it doesn't matter if he doesn't understand, and it shouldn't matter much.

    So when Xu Yi Yang stood up and talked to Qiao Hui about some intimate topics between husband and wife, Xu Hao ran to Tong Tong, the only girl among the guests, and started to kiss her.

    Tong Tong:? ? ?

    Innocence:! ! !

    Tong zhen stopped Xu Hao with a dumbfounded  expression. "Kid, what are you going to do?"

    Xu Hao pointed at Tong Tong. A pair of apricot eyes were clean and pure, and he could see clearly, "Kiss her."

  The children expressed their friendship with each other. There is no problem, but Xu Hao obviously directed at Tong Tong's mouth just now.

    It's okay for her face.

    Kissing is not good, especially Tong Zhen is still a daughter.

    He immediately bent over to persuade him, "Children, you can't do this."

    Xu Hao blinked in confusion, "Why not? Dad often does this too, um, kiss Mommy."

    And Mommy said just now. Now, he can kiss girls.

    [Hahaha, I just laughed at the skr person, now more than two million viewers in the live broadcast room know that the movie actor often kisses Xueba at home. 】

    【It’s still mouth-to-mouth. ]

    [Does the actor know that he has been cheated by his own child? hhh]

    ["Cheating", but I feel so cute and cute inexplicably! 】

    【Very good, it shows that Xu Yi Yang and Qiao Hui still have a good relationship for many years after their marriage. 】

    【This damn sweet love. ]

    Tong Zhen obviously did not expect such an answer.

    Xu Hao didn't think it was enough, so he added a sentence, "And when Dad is kissing Mommy, um, he, he still likes to hold Mommy's face with his hands." At this point, Xu Hao again he was wronged.

    He often feels that he is not the only Little Treasure mommy spoils and loves at all.