Extra-9

The audience squatting in the live broadcast room are all blinded!

    Even Weiwei herself was blinded.

    Xu Yi Yang actually left like that...

    Holding his son Xu Hao and left without looking back.

    Because there is no one to support, Wei Wei leans forward. At this time, she knew she was scared, and her hands started waving wildly involuntarily.

    There was no expectation in front of her that belonged to Xu Yi Yang's broad and stalwart back. Before touching the ground, her brain was blank for a moment.

    Because of fear, her thinking was stagnant, and she didn't even know what to do.

    At the moment of her death, she suddenly remembered that she wanted to support herself with her hands. But it was too late at this time, and she threw herself into the cow dung.

    Although she tried her best to lift her head online, there were still a lot of cow dung splashing on her clean and white face, on her clothes, on her exposed collarbone...

    Her two hands were completely soaked in the cow dung. inside.

    At this moment, she chose to die in place.

    [Although it hurts a little bit, but I want to laugh a little hahahahaha. 】

    【Xu Yi Yang's reaction speed is absolutely perfect, right? 】

    【I didn't expect to see such a great show in this live broadcast room. 】

    【My brother’s reaction is so fast, great! ]

    [Xu Yi Yang: Except for my wife, no one is allowed to touch a single strand of my hair! ]

    After few seconds, there was a scream that resounded slightly across the sky in the live broadcast room.

    [It feels a bit miserable. 】

    【So why does this woman dress like that to take pictures in the smelly cowshed. ]

    [Ha ha ha ha ha ha photography little brother could not bear to look directly switch off the camera. 】

    Xu Yi Yang hugged Xu Hao, frowned and stood still far away from the position just now.

    Xu Hao couldn't help widening his eyes. This scream that belonged to a girl really made those who heard it shed tears, and those who saw it were sad.

    "Dad, she... she seems to have fallen into the cow dung."

    Xu Yi Yang hummed indifferently, his eyes were clear and handsome.

    At this moment, his handsome overbrows were inexplicably cold in the sunlight.

 Xu Hao raised his head to see Xu Yi Yang like this, carefully rubbed his head into his father neck and chose not to speak.

    Such a dad makes him feel so cold.

    No male guests acted for a while.

    It's not that everyone deliberately chose to sit on the sidelines, but that the net celebrity is really too cool to wear.

    It's autumn, and she only wears a short sling on top. They are a group of big gents with families, it is really not convenient to get started.

    And the girl is now full of yellow cow dung, even if they are not close to her, they can smell a clear smell from a distance.