Extra-15

Suddenly, some people are happy and some are worried.

    Qiao Hui's family is naturally happy and happy, and there are laughter and laughter all over the house.

    When the Tong family thought that he had offended the Xu family just now, the family was full of distress for a while.

    As for the director, he is almost bald. There were originally four groups of guests, but now not only one group is missing, but there are gaps in the other two groups.

    How is this all right?

    Forget it, let it be. Fortunately, the variety show is coming to an end.

    The arrival of the wife group meant that this season's variety show was about to end, and after two more days, it could end perfectly.

    The turbulent day was finally over, and it came to night immediately.

    This is the last night that all the guests of "My Dad is Superman" stayed in this small village.

    Tomorrow is the highlight moment of the perfect ending of variety show.

    The last night of the variety show was originally for all the guests to remember the time of the previous few days and think about the future.

    It's just that the previously arranged task cannot continue because of the early departure of the guests and today's accident. The director team can only temporarily change the task.

    There is only one task at night-"role play".

    The director tried his best to adjust his emotions. He took the loudspeaker and tried to relax his tone as much as possible. "The role-playing task should not be difficult for everyone here."

    Zheng Ke smiled and cooperated. "It's not difficult at all. "

   The director revealed his expectations, "Then look forward to your next wonderful performance."

   The role-playing is conducted in the form of a lottery.

    There are several personal settings in the box-"Ai Jing", "Green Tea", "Classic President", "Tsundere", "Lovely God"... As for what you get, it all depends on luck.

    [Fuck, is the director group good at it? 】

    [I hope my brother gets a good shot. ]

    [? ? ? Where did the one upstairs come from—big brother. 】

    【I took out my 800-meter long knife-ready to cut an apple for my brother. 】

    【Yes, the fun of this role-playing lies in gender reversal. 】

    【What does the classic president mean? 】

    【Classic President-Sadomasochism digging into the heart? ? ? 】

    【Hahahaha, when I will be drawn to this person, shouldn’t the sentence come out directly, “I’m going to dig your heart”? ? ? 】

    【Thinking about it this way, it's really good. 】

    【If it weren't for the essence, it would be ok for my brother to get'green tea'. 】

   A few guests did not expect that the final task prepared by the program group would be like this.

    The director's gaze slowly moved across the faces of the guests present, and he asked meaningfully, "Are you surprised or pleasantly surprised at this moment?"