Extra-8

Just after a group of guests had breakfast, the director set out today's task.

    "Pick cow dung."

    In rural areas, almost every household raises cows and pigs. They don’t want to raise them for food, but to raise them and sell them to make money.

    Raise the cows and pigs in the family to be fat and strong, and they can be sold by the end of the year.

    After hearing the three words "pick cow dung", everyone reacted differently.

    Xu Hao was at a loss, and asked with a milky voice, "Dad, what kind of duck is the cow dung?"

    Xiao Hei's face was almost wrinkled, "Isn't cow dung super smelly?"

    Tong Tong's mouth was open. With a glance, her face was about to cry. She took a few steps forward and held Tong Zhen's hand, "Dad, let's not stay here, okay?"

    Tong Zhen comforted, "It's okay, you can just watch Dad on the side when the time comes."

    Tong Tong stomped her feet and stared. With a fierce face, "No, I don't want you to do this kind of work."

    [It feels like Tong Tong is too naive. 】

    【Understand, it’s a girl, and she's still a little girl who was raised up in the city and is only six years old. She must have never come into contact with such things as cow dung. 】

    【Or Xu Hao is so cute and cute. 】

    【Hahahaha, the cute little Xu family doesn't know what to do at all, he looks dumbfounded. ]

    As for Yuan Yi’s son Qiuqiu, he is immersed in his own world at the moment, bowing his head to count the ants.

    The director took a loudspeaker and said, "Today's task is heavy, you can set off as soon as possible."

    Tong Zhen was taken aback and asked, "Why? Is there a lot of cow dung?"

     The director didn't say straight, but meaningfully. He smiled, "Well, don't you know it by then?"

    Zheng Ke lied in a low voice. Hearing what the director said, there must be a pit in front of them waiting for them to jump.

    With so many shots, even if the guests are unhappy, it is impossible to show them. Not only can't show unwillingness, but also show interest in picking up cow dung.

    Not only do they have to be interested, but they also have to be active so that fans will be attracted.

    Yuan Yi was too resistant to picking up cow dung in his heart, but he didn't forget his purpose of participating in this variety show. He came for his own career.

    Isn’t it just picking cow dung?

    Fight!

    "Son, hurry up and go with me!"

    Qiuqiu said, he stood up and trot to follow Yuan Yi who was walking fast in front of him.

    After Yuan Yi and his son left, Xu Yi Yang and his son followed.

    Xu Hao opened a pair of clean eyes like spring water, "Dad, I like Mavericks."

    Xu Yi Yang hummed, "Then you can touch it then."

    "Good duck. Then I can join him ." 

    "Do you want to play?"

    The voices of the father and son talking slowly fade away.