Chapter Nine

BRYAN

"So I assume you're coming with me to interview As It Is?" I asked Kyle as I began to grab my bag with all my filming equipment.

"Well obviously," Kyle said in a are-you-dumb sort of tone. "My future husband is awaiting me."

I laughed at Kyle's little obsession with the lead singer. He has always been a fan of his, even before As It Is got recognized. He always watched his videos and was obsessed with his accent.

"Well, then lets go. Don't want to be late for your wedding." I joked, giving Kyle some of the equipment to carry.

We soon arrived at the place we'd be interviewing the band. It was basically a place they made for any interviewers who wanted to interview the bands playing Warped. I set all of the equipment up while watching Kyle jump around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

I laughed at him, "Ya know, if you keep running around like that you are going to scare your groom."

"Who says he's the groom?" He pouted.

"You'd both be the groom dipshit, it's gay marriage. There is no bride." I said, whacking him in the back of the head with one of the pillows from the couch.

He pouted and I stuck my tongue out at him as I plugged in my microphone.

Soon enough the band arrived and Kyle was on the verge of tears as soon as Patty set foot in the room.

"Hey guys." I smiled at the band, motioning them to sit down on the couch.

"Hey" "What's up?" "Hola." "Sup"

"So, I have my friend here with me because he is a huge fan." I said motioning to Kyle who slightly waved, his face glowing red.

"Wow thanks man, I didn't realize we had huge fans." Ben laughed.

Kyle chuckled lightly before looking down to his feet.

"Hey I saw you in the crowd yesterday." Patty smiled, recalling the boy who had cried when they made contact.

"Yeah, he flipped the fuck out when he saw you smirk at him." Bryan laughed.

Kyle turned and glared at him, hitting the older boy in the arm.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about." Patty smiled, "I know what it's like to really like a band."

"Yeah." Kyle simply stated, gazing at the singer in amazement.