When starts Collide

" First I wanna talk about this past weekend, I am very disappointed"
Oh gosh
"Every single one of you could of done better in your solo"
Excuse me? I won, what more do you want

Maddie
Daisy Brooke
Nia Chloe Paige Vivi McKenzie

Yay I'm second on the pyramid, Brooke gives me a kiss on my forehead. Me Brooke and Paige like to do this. I don't know why we've just always done it.

"Moving on I wanna forget about what happened last weekend, what's gonna happen this weekend?"
"It's the ALDC showcase" Paige says
"Yes, thank you"

"We're doing the new number sugar daddies at the showcase"

"Maddie you won the overall high score at the competition, Daisy you came first in your category, very good for your first solo"

I smile

"Boom, Nia forgot the solo, kept dancing, made it up went on finished with the music"

I side hug Nia

"Chloe did a great job, there were some other situations, you're here i wanna see that attitude improve on stage, yes you never know who's watching you"

"Alright, I have a few surprises during the showcase"

I LOVE surprises, I hope she says we're getting an ALDC kitty cat. I would call it Fluffy.

"In the audience at the showcase is going to be an agent coming to seek new talent and looking for new clients to sign"

Everyone starts to cheer and clap but I just want a kitty but I guess this is pretty exciting too

"Moms you are going to be performing in the show as well"

All the moms look angry and scared but we all cheer even louder, I can't wait to see Mommy perform. It will be so funny

"Oh Cathy, you're going to be the choreographer"

The other Moms are shocked

"Oh you guys are in for trouble" Cathy says

"Nationals are getting closer and closer with every competition you get better and you get stronger so this showcase is gonna be a nice chance to entertain rather than compete but it all is leading up to nationals because we wanna do what?"

"Win" we all cheer

"You got it"

Then the girls practice sugar daddies but because I'm not in it I practice my group routine with the other minis. It's a cute little jazz routine called bubblegum and I get to have a mini solo in it. I just do a round off backhand spring but I'm still very proud of myself.

Then I rehearse some solos I'm doing I'm doing monkey parade again and also a new one called lost. It's about a little girl who's well.. lost

Then we go home and me Brooke and Paige are all laughing about Mommy dancing and she is getting a bit angry. She does not want to do it but she used to be a dancer so maybe she'll be good.

The next day and this is the funny bit, the moms are practicing their dance and it is soo funny. They're so bad and Cathy is treating them like young children.