*You follow Melek Kalfa to the Hammam. Whilst you are in the Hammam, you get washed and treated as a Queen. You needed to come up with a plan to return back to 2023 but you were having difficulties coming up with ideas.*

"Tamar Hatun, our Valide Sultan has ordered a very skilled seamstress to sew your dress for tonight. I bet that the dress is going to look marvelous on you because you are already such a beauty."

"Melek Kalfa, can you tell me something about Haseki Ayşe Sultan, Sanavber Hatun and Haseki Farya Sultan?"

"Well...Ayşe Sultan is the 1st favourite of the Sultan and the mother of Kaya Sultan and Şehzade Mehmed. She is constantly fighting with Farya and crying because she gets ignored by the Hünkarim. She would have been sent to the Old Palace if she was not the mother of a Şehzade and Sultana. Farya Sultan is a blood-born princess of Hungary. I came here with her. Farya had some trouble conceiving at first but now she pregnant. She also fights with Ayşe Sultan a lot and she is legally married to the Sultan. Also she has a bad-temper, so do not try to make her your enemy. Sanavber Hatun is the Hünkarims most recent favourite. She is Farya Sultans worst enemy alongside Ayşe Sultan. She just recently got pregnant. All that I am trying to say is that do not pick fights with them. It could end up deadly."

"Alright, Melek Kalfa. I will be careful."

*After getting nicely washed at the Hammam, you got dressed and did your hair and makeup. You looked like a Goddess.*

"Maşallah, Tamar Hatun

"Maşallah, Tamar Hatun. You look absolutely gorgeous. The Sultan will not be able to take his eyes off of you."

"Thank you, Melek Kalfa."

"Tamar, we should get going now."

*You get escorted to the Golden Road. You were nervous the entire time because sleeping with the Sultan was not your original intention but now you had to or you could get killed. You enter the Chambers and see that Murad is working on his desk. You bow to him and he comes over to you. You kneel down and kiss the hem of his robe as per tradition. He lifts you up by grabbing your chin softly.*

"I thought I would not see you again."

"You flatter me alot, Hünkarim."

"Is that uncomfortable for you?"

"No, I just never got complimented much, so this is a bit new for me."

"I see...Well tell me what is on your mind?"

"A lot. I actually was not supposed to be here. I am from the future."

"Tamar, are you sick again? Should I call the physician?"

"No! I actually mean it. You do not have to believe me though..."

"I believe you...When do you have to return to the future?"

"As soon as possible. Or else I could die."

"I hope you can stay a little longer here. I want to spend time with you."

"That is sweet to he-"

*He kisses you. You stare at him in shock.*

"I am sorry. I may have gone to fa-"

*You kiss him back.*

"It is alright. Do not worry"

*He kisses you again but this time with more passion and lust. Your heart was fluttering so much but for the first time you loved hearing your heart beat. You both undress each other slowly not breaking away from the kiss. He hovers over you and stops kissing you for a moment.*

"Tamar, I do not care if you are from the future, present or past. I want you to stay with me like this forever."

"I cannot promise it to you Hünkarim, but I will stay here for now. For you."

*He gives you a smirk and then kisses your neck almost devouring every inch of your skin. Then the night of pleasure began*

*The next day*

*You wake up with the sun hitting your face. You saw that Murad was sleeping soundly. You wondered to yourself how someone could be a terrifying ruler but so cute when sleeping. You get up from the bed to get dressed.*

"Goodmorning, beautiful. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, Hünkarim. Did you have good sleep?"

"The best one I ever had. You can call me by my name, there is no need for you to address me like that in private."

"Alright, Hün-Murad!"

"Are you hungry?"

"A little bit."

"I will go tell the guards to bring us some food. I have a bit of free time today before I attend a Divan. I hope you will honour me with your presence until then."

"If that is what you want then, I will stay."

*He tells the guards to get you some food. Whilst you were waiting for the food to arrive, Murad recited some heart-fluttering poems.*

"My dearest,
The way you beauty has me falling on my knees is enticing me to kiss your cherry lips and touch that silk-textured skin and hair,
To love your body and personality is the greatest accomplishment to me,
The way your eyes carry the World like a map, makes my heart skip a beat,
Oh dearest beauty,
stay with me until  the end of our  days,
where paradise awaits."

A/N's POV: I tried writing a poem. Hopefully it turned out good.

*A few hours later he goes away to attend a Divan and you go back to the Harem quarters of all Concubines. Melek Kalfa later arrives with new jewelry and clothes and a new room for you at the favourites wing. You originally planned to go away from here but now that you spent time with Murad, your heart started to change. As if you were in love. You later ate dinner and went to sleep as Sanavber was at Murad's chamber.*