Istanbul, 2023

"Good Morning, everyone!"

"Morning, Tamar! Did you have a great sleep?"

"I did. Thank you for asking Kerem. Anyways, what is our project about?"

"It is about the Ottoman Empire. To be exact about Valide Tuba Sultan."

"Valide Tuba Sultan? I don’t think I have ever heard of her"

"That is the thing. Nobody knew who she was until a few days ago. Remember the meeting about Valide Kösem Sultan?"

"Yes. What about it?"

"Well during Kösem's reign, there was a woman named Tuba. Everyone assumed that she would have been a messenger of Kösem, but it seems per these records that she might have been someone more important. If she really was that important, why has no one heard of her?"

"Maybe she wasn't loved by the people?"

"Could be. Well, Boss gave us these documents where she is apparently mentioned. Boss wanted you to decipher  the documents as you are our expert in the Ottoman Turkish language."

*Kerem hands you the documents.*

"When can you finish deciphering them?"

"I can try deciphering them until tomorrow. But this is not 100% guaranteed!"

"Alright, once you finished deciphering them, bring the translated documents to our Boss!"

"I will don’t worry!"

=You are a Historian who specializes in the Ottoman Turkish Language=

*You work until 5pm and go back home. Once you are at home, you try deciphering the documents. You thought this was going to be easy, but it turns out it's not. You fall asleep halfway through. You wake up extremely groggy and dizzy.*

"Did I catch a cold? I don't remember being in a cold place."

*You try getting ready for work but you keep getting dizzier and you even throw up.*

"Great. I can't go to work today. I should probably call in sick."

*You dial your bosses number*

"Hello Boss, I won't be able to attend work today because I caught a cold and I threw up this morning. I will try going back to work tomorrow. Bye!"

*You hang up the phone. You put your phone away and you get extremely dizzy. You try holding yourself on the edge of the bed but fail and you pass out.

1630, Northern Abkhazia

"Tamar, wake up! Did I not tell you to wake up an hour ago?"

*You wake up*

"Huh?! AAAAAHHHHH! WHO ARE YOU?  GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"WHO AM I ?! I AM YOUR MOTHER, YOU STUPID GIRL! GET UP!

"Why do I need to get up?"

"OH MY LORD! YOU NEED TO GET SOME MEAT FOR TONIGHT'S BANQUET! TODAY IS YOUR ENGAGEMENT PARTY!"

"M-my w-what?! W-W-With whom?"

"Did you loose your memory or what?! You are getting Engaged to your childhood friend Alyksandr! Now, hurry to the market and get me some pork and beef so I can make Abkhazura for tonight!"

"A-Alright, Mother what year is it?"

"It is 1630, why are you asking?"

"I-I uhm- hit my head yesterday and I passed out so- I think I might be having slight memory loss!?''