1651, Topkapi Palace

"Sultanim, I heard that Nurbanu Sultan will arrive from Bursa back to the Palace."

"Good. Make sure that everyone gathers peacefully for my dinner with them."

"Of course. I think they might be here already."

*The doors open, revealing the Sultanas, Şehzade Iskender, Sultan Ertuğrul and all of their spouses.*

"Validem"
"Valide Sultanim"

*They say in unison, and they bow(except for Ertuğrul as he is the Sultan).*

"Ah, my precious children and their spouses. Everyone sit."

"Validem, me, and Zarife have news to announce. Another Sultana or Şehzade is on the way."

*Tuba jumps up and hugs them both, the rest congratulating the couple separately.*

"I expect grandchildren from the rest of you. I want as many grandchildren as possible so that the Palace is never missing the laughter of children."

*Raziye choked on her water, as she had just recently married and was still shy about any physical contact with her husband, Namik Paşa.*

"Raziye? Everything alright, my love?"

"I am fine, Namik. It just ended up getting into the windpipe."

*Şehzade Iskender starts silently dying out of laughter, and Nurbanu shot him a glare, and he immediately stopped laughing.*

*The rest of the evening goes by in good laughter, good food, and strong family bond.*

3 months later, Topkapi Palace

*Tuba bows to Kösem Sultan*

"Validem, what is happening? Why did you call me so suddenly?"

"Sit. We need to wage war soon."

"War? With whom?"

"Zülfikar Paşa."

"The Grandvezier? What did he do for us to set out war preparations?"

"He wants to overthrow Ertuğrul alongside me and you. He thinks that a young Sultan and two women behind his rule are not 'proper' and return the state to its old ruling system. It is also said that he is secretly involved with a cult that revolves around the Knights Templar."