*A few months later*

Haseki Sanavber Sultan

"Put this poison into Ayşe Sultan's, Şehzade Mehmed's and Kaya Sultan's drink. It is a strong poison, so it will kill them instantly. If you succeed, I will give you a great sum of money. If you do not, I will kill you with that poison instead. Understood?!"

"Yes, Sanavber Sultan

"Yes, Sanavber Sultan. I will do it. I will not disappoint you."

"Good. Now go."

*The Servant leaves. The Servant poisons the drinks of the Şehzade and the Sultanas and heads towards their chamber. The Servant knocks on the door. Ayşe Sultan opened the door. The Servant enters the Chamber.*

"Sultanim, here are your drinks that you requested. It would be best if you drink it in one go to really enjoy the taste."

"Really? If you say it tastes better that way, then I will take your suggestion."

"Sultanim, should I help Şehzade Mehmed and Kaya with their glasses?"

"No, they can drink it themselves."

"Alright."

*Şehzade Mehmed drinks his cup first. Then Kaya and then Ayşe. Şehzade Mehmed starts coughing violently and so does Kaya. Then they both drop onto the bed, lifeless.*

"What have you done?! *coughing*"

"Sanavber Sultan sends out her greetings."

*Ayşe Sultan also drops onto the bed, dead. The Servant positions the bodies as if they were sleeping and put the flask that the poison was in into Ayşe's palm. The Servant then left the room with no remorse in her heart. The Servant goes back to Sanavber's Chamber.*

"Sultanim, the deed has been done.*

"Great job. I will need your assistance more often in the future, but for now you can go. But before you do, I have something for you."

*Sanavber Sultan hands her a bag of gold and the Servant leaves her Chamber.*

Haseki Tuba Sultan