Chapter #2

I lay back in the chair. And the women starts the test. The entire world goes black. My body goes completely numb. But then I open my eyes to see something beautiful. A town full of happy people. But that all changes as all the people drop dead. I want to scream but I can't. Its just apart of the test I think to myself. I run as fast as I can down the street. There are four test in the series of tests. Each test a different part of who you are.

Test 1 - Fear

Test 2 - Loyalty

Test 3 -Personality

Test 4 - Bravery

Right now i'm on test one. I dart across the street. What I see next is the worst thing I could ever see. The car accident. He was killed. It wasn't your fault. Its not your fault. I repeat over-and-over again in my head. I just keep walking. Then it all goes black again. I wake up in my parents house. I see my father. He's doing something in the kitchen. I approach him. He turns quickly around.

"Why aren't you doing your work!" he yells.

I stay silent. The impacted of his hand slapping my face causes me to fall backward. I run away and out of the house.

"Get back here young lady I'm not finished with you!" I here him yell as I'm running away.

I fall to the ground. And wake up in a classroom. This is test three. There is a test on the desk I am sitting at. On it reads "Personality Test". I answer all the questions on the test. All the other kids in the room have their heads down. I walk up to the teacher to turn in the test. Once I get to the desk I black out. Test four begins and I wake up in a dark room. I can't see anything. I walk along the wall through what seems like a hallway. I walk to a single light. I look around in the light. I'm wearing a light gray tank top that is full of blood. And some really short black denim shorts. I'm a slut that works in a factory I think to my self. I see a male figure. I recognize the hallway I'm in but I don't know where from. I walk into the nearest room. When I get in the room I close the door and turn on the light. Instantly I know where I am. I look at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. I'm 11 years old again. I hear a knock on the door. As a child I was called Riah for short.

"Riah come out its time to play," he says.

"I don't want to play!" I scream.

"But it will be so much fun" he says.

"No!" I scream.

Then I black out. I wake up in the testing room. The women comes next to me to give me water. I'm shaking and I'm full of sweat.

"Are you okay?" she asks.

"Yes," I answer.

I get up out of the chair. And walk out of the testing room.

__________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took sooooo long to write. I'm super busy with exams.

I'm starting a book called "The Chosen Q/A" where I will ask you guess questions on what you think should happen. And do polls. And you guys can ask questions about the book too!! And you can alwas message me!! Or comment below!!

I will update as soon as I can. Love you guys. Follow me if you guy want updates on the story!!