Hall Crush chapter 1

I take in a deep sigh as I close my locker. I had taken out my anxiety pills and I start to make my way to the bathrooms.

I open the freely wooden door and make my way to the sink, I take out my water from my rucksack and open the pill bottle, I take out 2 of the creamy colored pills and tilt my head up to put them on my mouth. I close my eyes and swallow some water along with it. I shake my head to the pure vile taste and take another sip, I place both in my rucksack and head out until I heard a noise. I look over to a cubicle and see a pair of legs.
"Hello? Are you okay?" I question the poor girl sat on the floor
"yes-yes I'm fine!" She answers back and I immediately recognise her voice.
Lydia martin.
I mean I have never really had a problem with the girl it's just she thinks she owns the school. Always bothering the "lower class" students. Thankfully I'm middle class. Nothing special but at least I don't get bothered as much. It's just she's always been like that one girl u see in movies; popular, bitchy, etc. you get me right?

I ask the girl one more time if she's alright and I get the same answer except she was a bit rude this time "are you sure your okay?" I ask with a worried tone
"I'm fine can u please just go!" She answers back, I could tell she wasn't alright but I felt my self leaning for the door and slowly walked out.

I wondered around the halls confused as what to do with my free period, I decide to go the library. It was quiet and nobody really went there.

I wondered over to the supernatural section of the library but I see 3 familiar faces. A girl and 2 boys the girl smiles at me awkwardly "hey uhh" the girl trailed off "y/n" I laugh along with one of the boys awkwardly standing on the other side of the shelf.
"Uh I just need this book please" I point at a book behind the girl "oh of course sorry" she reaches behind her and takes out the book. "Oo your into supernatural?" The girl questions me, kind of confused "yeah" I giggle along with her I take the book from her hand politely and start to walk back "I'm Allison by the way!" I turn around and smile "I know, your in my history and Chem" I laugh as I begin to turn around leaving the girl embarrassed.

Was I to rude? I think to myself as I walk to a table in the library. I sit down and take out the book and flip to the page I was on. Page 61. As I start to get into the book Allison comes and sits infront of me.

"Hey I'm sorry about earlier" she says and she tries to get my attention. I look up at her and smile "it's okay I thought I was being rude I'm sorry" I laugh a bit awkwardly
"Oh no don't worry! I should've known your name!" We both laugh as if we both just clicked. I wanted her to be my best friend. She was so nice and we had the same personality and everything, so for the rest of our free period we just talked and it was one of the best periods I have had.

*TIME SKIP*

It's last period and I'm walking to my locker, I place my anxiety pills in there and my books that I don't need. I close my locker and lock it and I feel a pair of eyes on me, I turn around to see a tall boy, hair buzzed and brown eyes. He quickly looked away from me and I just smiled to myself, he was cute. His name was stiles and I've sort of always found him a bit attractive, we've been going to school together since 2nd grade but we have never really spoke. Except this one time where he handed me a pen in English, we spoke for a bit after that then we sort of drifted, that was when we were freshman's , so a while ago. We are now in junior year.

I leave my locker and head to English. Worst lesson ever. I sit down at the front and I have always kind of been one of the loners in school, I haven't had many friends but to be honest I like being alone it's peaceful.

*TIME SKIP*

Mum! I'm home! I walk into our home and see a note on the fridge 'gone to work a night shift, love you lots! There's some spaghetti in the fridge xxx' I open the fridge to see... yes some spaghetti. I laugh to myself and make myself a coffee.

THAT WAS CHAPTER ONE!! Hope you liked it :) sorry stiles wasn't in this much 😟

TikTok-luvobrienn
Insta-luvobrienn

846 words <3