Ally <3

This chapter is about your friendship with Allison and how it grows, along with Scott and stiles' :)!!
Enjoy <3

"Maybe if you weren't so bad you wouldn't be losing all the time"
I joke with Allison as we are practicing our running on the field. (You both do track as a sport)
Allison catches her breath "no your just on steroids! How the hell are you so fast y/n!"
I laugh at her "it's called a healthy diet and a lot of practice!" I say to her before sprinting back to our bags
Soon Allison joins me and takes out her water bottle as I do the same. I let my hair down and run my hands through it. "What you doing tonight al?" I ask her "oh I'm going out with Scott to the ice rink tonight, and I love that nickname!" She replies to me excitedly. "Scott? You guys are a" I try but Allison cuts me off "yeah we have been for a while now, sorry I should have told you" she looks at me with a pout plastered on her mouth.
"What? No! It's fine" I laugh "I just wish u weren't busy tonight, mums doing another night shift" I assured her. Allison look around for a second. "WAIT! Why don't you come? Scott can bring stiles so your not alone!" She turns back to me.

I get that anxiety feeling.

"Uhhhm I don't know ally" I look down
"Oh please! It will be fun! And also please the nicknames are so cute!" She has a big smile on her face
I look back up to her and slowly begin to smile
"Ugh fine! But your picking me up!" I smile back
"Deal!" We both do a handshake as a joke thing and start laughing as we head back into school.

*TIME SKIP*

It's lunch and I'm sat alone at a table, I'm not eating I'm just reading. I love to read, having a big imagination is amazing, it is an escape from the real world. I get cut off from my thoughts with someone, or  we'll people sitting at my table. I look up and see Allison Scott and Stiles. I close my book "so y/n I can't pick you up tonight. Scott's taking me in his mums car" Allison informs me which leaves me worried "so I'll be taking you" I turn to see stiles with a big smile sat next to me.

I give Allison a look as if I'm going to kill her "it'll be fun y/n!" Scott chimes in with Allison and Stiles nodding. I cave.
"Okay, fine. What time?" Suddenly I have confidence.
"5:00pm?" Stiles says to me and I just smile "that's great"
We all carry on with a conversation and i just sit there thinking to myself how nice it is to actually have people, friends even.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!! SORRY ITS SHORT, NEXT ONE WONT BE!!

TikTok-luvobrienn
Instagram-luvobrienn