The bite.

I have been friends with Scott stiles and Allison for a while now, we go to the cinemas, we all do sleepovers, stiles and I always end up third wheeling but we love it because it gives us a bigger bond in our friendship.
Stiles and I are friends. Just friends, yes I may have had some type of attraction towards him, but do I like him? No- anyway im getting off track.

Scott stiles and I are sat in the locker room during a lacrosse practice, "I think coach will know your not here Scott"
I look at him concerned.

"Okay y/n, we got something to tell you. But you cannot tell Allison, like you cannot tell Allison. Or else I'm dead."
"Oh no you didn't cheat on her did you?" I give him an angry look.

"I wish" he replies.

Stiles just keeps nodding his head to the whole conversation we are having. But he tells me something that makes me let out a little giggle. "What?" I giggle

"I. Am. A. Werewolf." Scott looks at me differently this time.

"Your telling the truth?" I speak up not looking anywhere but Scott's eyes, but they then flash. A yellowy kind of color. I step forward to take a closer look into his bright colored eyes which were once a dark hazelnut brown. I get lost in his eyes.

Stiles coughs, snapping me out of it.
"I- how- WHAT?" It finally clicks that my bestfriend, is.. a werewolf.

"Don't worry y/n, I know how to control it. I have spent the past 5 months with stiles, trying to control it. But we have a problem"
Scott turns to look at stiles who was currently spaced out, looking at his feet.

He looks up "oh uh huh, yeah massive problem y/n, life threatening problem. Well not for me and you, for Scott" he nods his head, Scott giving him a blank look.

"Okay, then WHAT is the problem? I don't think that there is a bigger problem then being a literal werewolf?" I look between scott and stiles.

"Allison.. uhm" he trails off
"Spit it out already" I snap at him
Scott looks at Stiles.

"Allison's father shot scott with a bow and arrow a couple months back, Allison's father is a werewolf hunter, he hunts the supernatural like scott. Which is why we need to make sure Allison doesn't find out and which is-"
Stiles gets cut off
"Which is why we are telling you this now, so when or if Allison ever does find out, you  will be able to tell her that it isn't all that bad, and that werewolves are good creatures." He smiles at me

"Are you out of your mind Scott?"  I take a step back
Stiles sighs
"You have got to be kidding me right?"

Scott and stiles share eachother the same look, eyebrows furrowed. Slightly confused.

"Allison's father will soon feed into her, like what she's getting older now? It's only a matter of time she joins him. I knew something was odd with Chris, hence he has all those weapons in his garage. Allison is destined to be a hunter, it runs in the family."
I take in a deep breath, while Scott tried to interrupt me, I begin.

"You know what argent means in French?"
"No?"
"Scott do u ever actually pay attention in French?"
"No?"
"Argent means silver." Stiles finally chimes in. "A silver bullet is traditionally used to kill werewolves.. and other supernatural creatures." Stiles turns to Scott.

Leaving me nodding my head. Waiting for the boys to finally finish the conversation.

Another short one,
Sorry :)