I do enjoy your company

I haven't spoken to the others since that conversation we have 3 weeks ago.

I have been giving them the usual smile and wave in the corridor. And when they ask to hangout I have to tell them some lame excuse like "my mums not feeling well" or "I can't I have to study".

I have been meaning to talk to stiles, but whenever I think about it or bring myself to talk to any of them, I just feel like I'm going to tell Allison about Scott. And I cannot do that.

The winter formal is next Friday. It's currently Wednesday. I have no idea if I'm even going.

I sit down infront of my locker taking out a book to begin reading as I have a free period. I feel someone sit next to me, so I close my book to look at whoever was there.

To my surprise it was Jackson, Jackson is the typical American rich kid. He owns a Porsche
and his parents are wealthy. A total dick altogether.
I've never really spoken to the guy, so I was surprised when I saw the boy sit beside me.

"What you reading?"
"Just. Just a book, nothing to important. What you doing here?"
Jackson looked at me real close. Are faces are practically touching. I feel his warm breath hit my chin as he looks down to my lips. I look at him in both eyes. Hella confused, but I can't move. He's so beautiful, but I know he's a total asshole.

"I just came too see what you were doing. You looked pretty lonely and I wanted to give you some company." He smiles at me.

I pull my face a bit back as I look down at my book. "That's really sweet of you Jackson, but I'm okay." I pat his shoulder.

"You sure? Do you want me to leave?" I feel him begin to sit up.

I know that stiles and Scott hate this boy with passion, but he was just so nice to me.

"If you want to, I don't really mind. But I do enjoy your company." I look up to him.

He sits back down and wraps his arm around my shoulders. Like some cheesy movie where the girl and boy and on a date in a movie theater. I cringe to myself.

I open up my book and begin to read. I look up to Jackson who was already looking at me, I see a young boy walk out of one of the classrooms. I can already tell it's stiles.

But before I can do anything, Jackson places the tip of his index finger on my chin, and he begins to Lift my head up so our lips are in line.

And he kisses me. My stomach does those flips again. But it's different, a lot different. I close my eyes as I begin to get myself into the kiss, and I notice him doing the same.

I open one of my eyes go see stiles leaving the hallway. Walking away, I get some kind of guilt.. but oh well, I'm kissing Jackson whittemore.

Short one. Sorry ):

Idk if I like this but if you do then that's a good thing Eheh