Background on my OC

A little info on my OC:

Name: Astral Kibutsuji Ubuyashiki.

Nicknames: Astra-Sama, Nii-San (By Senjuro and Nezuko), Half & Half (Sanemi only), My Star, My Precious Rose, & Princess (Kokushibo), Little One & Nora-san (Muzan Only), Precious Little Doll (Douma), Bestie (pretty much everyone excluding, Sanemi, Muzan, Kokushibo, and Douma).

Age: 18

Eye color: (See the Image at the top of the page)

Hair color: Black hair with faded white tips.

Hair Style: Normally up in a ponytail with a dragon and Phoenix pin on either side of the pin (Think of Daki's hair from the entertainment district but there're only two pins one is a Black and Gold Dragon the other is a White and Purple Phoenix).

Body style: Has a body similar to Mitsuri accept her breasts are slightly smaller and her waist is also slightly smaller, she also has a nice ass, like put her ass in the tictok yoga pants and she could make everyone go wild over her ass. That's how nice it looks.

Race: Half Human half ??? (You'll find out later 😜)

Haori design: Similar to Giyu's Haori with the two different colors and patterns, accept the purple with the white Phoenixes take over the red side whereas the other side (the green and yellow checkered part of his Haori) is gold with Black dragons on it.

Breathing Styles:

Dragon Breathing
First Form: Chaos reach. (A flurry of swift attacks in the sky aimed towards the enemy)
Second Form: Dragons Fury. (A swift pattern of movements that can confuse stunning the enemy while striking as they are confused by the swiftness of the movements. As she strikes a black dragon roars out and she severely harms or kills the enemy)
Third Form: Chaos and Wings. (She basically gains the ability to fly with a pair of black shadowy wings)
Fourth Form: Chains and Spears. (Exactly how it sounds, she chain down the enemy and throw shadowed spears at them).
Fifth Form: Breath of Flames. (Releases a barrage of Black Flames towards the enemy).
Final Form: Draconic Transformation. ( Not Exactly how it sounds, she gains all attributes and the humanoid form of the Black Chaos Dragon and can release multiple and Powerful attacks, the jagged edge of her sword becomes laced with 5 times her normal power rate and in this form is faster than douma making this form as strong as Kokushibo in his Half Full form. Just to give you an Idea.)

Phoenix Breathing
First Form: Unwinding Deaths Gate. (A barrier of white flames surrounds the area and she Revives any dead ally in the area she chooses)
Second Form: Blessed Aura. (She can create a small or large circle to heal allies of all injury or ailment including loss of limbs and organs, and can cure any and all diseases).
Third Form: Ashes and Death. (She releases a similar flurry of blows as the first Form in her Dragon Breathing technique however these are much faster and look like a she is spreading the ashes of her dead enemy's as she poisons her enemy with a deadly poison. Wisteria poison for demons and Botulinum for humans).
Fourth Form: Reapers Daughter. (Taken from her dragon Breathing final form. Her form alters to a white Reaper with two scythes one black showing her Dragon Breathing whereas one is white as to show her Phoenix Breathing.)
Fifth Form: Flames of Vengeance. (Her Phoenix blade ignites in white flames and she launches herself at her enemy and cuts them down in a single strike).
Final Form: Wrath of the Phoenix. (She does a similar thing to Dragon Breathing gaining all attributes and the humanoid form however her speed and power are 7 times higher than normal as she could Keep up with Yorichii in his prime if she wanted too.)

Phoenix and Dragon Breathing Combination move: Eclipses of Death and Life. (She uses both final forms as she wields both swords and she darkens the battlefield burning off her sheer blindfold to show her true race. Her eyes glow and her moves are so swift she could destroy three villages or an entire district of Tokyo without being caught as all anyone has seen is her eyes. This form is extremely powerful so she never uses it as if she does she could die.

Next chapter Is the intro to her and her backstory on how she became who she is. Have fun reading 😉.

759 words.