Chapter 3: Found you.

It's been a few days since Astral first met the other Hashira. She is now headed on her first mission. To slay a spider-like demon. Before she leaves she is called for by the Master.

"Hello my Daughter. Before you leave there is something I must ask of you."

"Of course Father. What is it?" Astral replies calmly, noticing something is wrong, and that his vibe is off she tries to remain as calm as possible as to not provoke him.

"If I hear that you let a single demon go free, you shall be punished. Are we clear?" The Master says calmly, slight anger laceing his voice.

"Of course Father. It shall be done." With that Astral leaves to go and find the Lowermoon who has made people turn into or have spider like features. She manages to slay the demon but cannot help but feel like she is being watched.

"Whoever is there, come out now. I will not Hesitate to find you myself." Astral adds knowing a demon is nearby.

"Interesting.. disposed of so easily... Disappointing.. I should report this to the Master..." the tall male says as his darker maroon hair and his katana covered in eyes are the only visible thing in the darkness.

"Hey Wait up!!" Astral says as she runs after the male. But before she can catch up she stops in a field of bright blue spider Lily flowers. "I need to bring these to Father. However.. who was that man... So Mysterious.." she picks a few taking the roots as well and dirt placing them in separate pouches so when she returns to the mansion she can plant one for herself in her small room. She arrives back and enters the Masters Estate, shortly after she arrives she runs into the twins. "Hello Sisters, I have something for father. Is he awake?" She looks over at the twins who nod yes and escort her to her father's room where she then takes out the blue spider Lillie's and walks into his room. "Father I have returned, and I brought you something. I believe it can cure you of your illness." She places down two of the blue spider Lillie's in front of her father.

"I am glad to see you returned safe. What have you placed in front of me my child?"

"Two blue spiders Lillie's father. I believe these will allow your illness to be cured. If I am wrong please correct me."

"Ladies bring these to Kocho Shinobu so she can make the required medicine. As for you Astral my child thank you for bringing me these. Please come closer.." He gestures to in front of him and Astral complies sitting in front of him. Shortly after she sits down He slaps her across the face twice with the same hand, hard. "I thought I told you to leave behind no demons but you let one slip!" Astral looks at him clearly confused.

"F-Father..? I didn't leave a single demon alive just like you asked-" she stops getting smacked again, she falls over tears threatening to spill, the twins sit there behind her emotionless.

"One left. A single demon left. He must've blended in with the darkness so you couldn't have seen him how could you be so blind!" He smacks her again, hard enough for her head to hit the ground. "Dismissed." With that Astral gets picked up by the twins and brought to her room as the impact knocked her out.

POV shift.

"Daki, she thinks I abandoned her.. I can feel something wrong, as if she has been hurt.." the man says, the lady behind him bowing to him as he is her superior. He is holding the drawing his daughter made him before she was taken.

"We will find her sir." Daki replies swiftly

"She won't come in without me being there. I will join you in the entertainment district and we will all find her. All of the upper moons will meet there in three days time. Then we will initiate the plan to bring her home." The man looks behind him and dismisses Daki who then walks away. Towards the other moons. "Three days in the entertainment district then we bring her back." Daki sighs once she reaches there.