Chapter 2: Final Selection

Warning ahead, this goes similar but not the same to the actual arc same with all of the arcs of the Demon slayer series.

"Astral-San!!" Tanjiro exclaimed excitedly as he looks at the black haired girl with the sheer cloth to hide her eyes. "Are you ready for the final Selection today?!" Tanjiro clearly excited looks at the girl he considered a sibling.

"Hey Tanjiro-san" Astral looks at Tanjiro and smiles. "Remember our promise?" She looks at him and he nods and looks at their other siblings charging them with hugs including Nezuko. "H-Hey!! We'll be back okay?!" She giggles at her siblings and their childish actions.

"Tanjiro, Astral.. come say goodbye to your father." Tanjiros Mother looks at them and they walk to Yorichiis room and knock.

"Come in" Yorichiis voice says from behind the door, Solemn and slow as his age is taking him more by the days.

"Oto-san we've come to say goodbye as we are headed to the Final Selection" the duo says to the former Sun Pillar.

"I see.." he looks at the duo and gestures for them to sit next to him on the futon and he hugs them. "You both are beautiful children and I have no doubt that you both will turn out to be fine demon slayers. As for both of you I have a gift." He takes off his Hanafuda earrings and hands them to Tanjiro. "These are for you Tanjiro, you mastered Water breathing and are a fine swordsman." He then takes out a larger purple cloth and hands it to Astral. "Open this only once you turn 18. This is a gift from the Master of the Hashira. He is your step father. After the final Selection your crow will take you to the estate which the master resides. Open this when you need a ray of hope my child." He hands the cloth to Astral and he gives her a soft smile.

"Arigato Yorichii-san for everything" she then hugs him softly making the man smile.

"Your welcome Astral-San" after a short silence Yorichii replies. "You both should go, you don't want to be late." He smiles and gives them a final hug before the duo then starts to run to where the final selection takes place, and they look at the twins who currently are looking at everyone there emotionless.

"Welcome to the final selection" the twins say in Unison.

(Basically this goes how it does in the Final selection Arc however she gets to pick two ores for two swords. Both are nichirin swords but they are made with opposite/Parallel ores. If that makes sense.)

Shortly after the final selection ended and everyone got their uniforms, ore, and crows, The twins look at Astral and say in Unison "Astral, you shall come with us. The Master would like to see you." And with that they gesture towards the pathway and they start to walk towards it finding a carriage the all climb in and ride off towards the Masters mansion. By the time they arrive the rest of the Hashira are there, Rengoku, Tengen, Giyu, Mitsuri, Obanai, Shinobu, Gyomei, Sanemi, and Muichirou are all bowing in front of someone.

=Who's that?= Astral thinks to herself as they arrive at the Estate and the twins escort her to in front of the Hashira and the Master.

"Hello my child, it is lovely to know you have returned after your training as a tsuguko. How is Yorichii after all this time?" The Master looks at the 15 year old in front of him, his once lavender eyes now a brighter lilac as his condition has clearly gotten worse.

"My training went well Sir. May I share what I have Accomplished to the Hashira as well as yourself?" The girl asks politely.

"Yes you may my child" The master replies softly.

"I have created my own breathing Styles, Dragon Breathing and Phoenix Breathing. Both of my own set of movements and styles. I use two Nichirin swords both of specific designs to use with each Breathing Style. I have defeated many demons in the Final selection and as the twins said "Astral defeated the most demons with her Brother Tanjiro coming in a close second"." Astral says making sure to bow respectfully as she speaks.

The Hashira look at the girl in shock and awe as she speaks to the master, her hair done up in a bun so you can barely see the white tips of her hair, her black sheer blindfold hiding her eyes, to which Obanai looks at her from his tree post and says "What's with the blindfold?" Shocking the other Hashira into looking at her closer to see the black blindfold covering her eyes.

"Its to not scare people, when I first became a tsuguko at age four I was told to wear it as to not scare anyone I cared about. That is why." Astral says as she stands up and looks in his direction with her head. Her aura unlike any they've felt before. "Master may I know where I shall be staying?" The young girl then looks at the master while asking respectfully.

"You will be staying with me Astral." The Master looks in the direction of Astrals voice as he says "After all this is your home Daughter." The wind then blows profusely making the elastic holding Astrals bun in place and her hair falls out of the bun and blows in the direction of the wind as everyone stares at her in awe and shock.

"Wow, she's so pretty!!" The Love Hashira Mitsuri Kanroji says looking at Astra.

"AGREED KANROJI-SAN!" Tengen Uzui and Rengoku Kyojuro says in unison.

=Well shit- that's really pretty= Giyu, Obanai, and Sanemi think to themselves.

"T-Thank you Hashira for the compliment!! I am not worthy of such praise!!" Astral says and bows in front of the Hashira and they all stand up and look at her as she bows in front of them. Then Gyomei Speaks up.

"If you say such a thing about yourself then you are worthy of the praise you have received." Gyomei says calmly shocking the girl in front of them, bringing her to tears. And they see the crystal clear tears drop from her eyes as she looks up at them and stands properly. The sun setting is now shimmering onto her showing every curve, and every detail of her Uniform and Haori. The Hashira stand there looking at her in awe as she then asks calmly.

"May I Hug you guys?"