Chapter Five: The Date with the Moon

(yes that's Kokushibo's abs, hot ik)

Kokushibo stands there looking at Astral aglow in the moonlight on top of the fountain, his blush growing as he thinks to himself =She's so pretty, up there like a goddess without someone to worship her... I will worship her.= As he looks at her he notices that she's turned around and is now looking at him, words that seem incoherent until her face contorts with worry as he falls to the ground, he snaps out of his trance to see Sanemi driving his sword into his chest Astral running towards him clearly scared for him as she hold him pulling out Sanemi's sword screaming at him.

"YOU ASSHOLE!!" She screams tears falling as she holds onto the shocked Kokushibo who looks at her and sees she's crying.. this angers him as it was supposed to be their special night out, their night alone. He doesn't want to see his goddess crying. He turns around shielding her from Sanemi who is also angry.

"This is where you've been?! With him?! A Fucking Upper Moon?!" Sanemi says clearly not paying attention to Kokushibo in front of him. "Why Astral? We've been so worried about you, master has gotten better yet he worries endlessly over you!" Sanemi yells, Rengoku and Giyu walk out from behind Sanemi who is holding his sword after pulling it out of Kokushibo's chest.

"..." Astral walks out from behind Kokushibo and cuts the palm of her hand and hold it out to him. "Drink it, it's Mariachi blood.. My blood.. you'll heal." He looks at her hand then nods before biting down on her hand where she cut it and gently drinks some of the blood poaring out of it. As soon as he finishes it the wound closes, he licks his lips and cleans up her hand as she stares at the three horrified males in front of her. "If he was so Worried about me then why did he abuse me..?" The moonlight shining on her tears as they fall making them look like crystals as she feels arms wrap around her from behind causing her to feel shocked, Kokushibo is hugging her and Glaring Daggers at the three males in front of them, as his anger spikes he feels a warmth coming from who he's hugging as her tears fall he sees a white fire in her hand. As she aims it at the three men as she says softly "Demon Blood Art: Blood and Ash" and she fires the white fire towards them and creates a barrier around the three males who are now in a fiery inferno. With that Kokushibo and Astral stride away leaving the three males behind them.

Thought I was done? Nahhhhh.

As they walk, Kokushibo notices something off about Astral. He strides up behind her and holds her close, and asks softly "who hurt you princess?" She looks up at him shocked wondering how he knew it bugged her so much. She weakly replies

"Kagaya Ubuyashiki. The Master of the Hashira... And my stepfather..." She says and looks down. Kokushibo then uses his hand to gently grab her chin and has her look at him he looks into her eyes as he holds her closer their bodies pracrically touching and he kisses her, softly yet full of meaning. Little did they know that Douma was watching the entire thing, fangirling. And he has Nakime teleport them back to her room until he says after breaking the kiss.

"Bring us to my room Nakime.. she'll need me tonight." Nakime then as if hearing it before it was said teleported them to his room. To where he places Astral down on his black satin bed, his room Black and deep purple, the only lighting are the select few candles in the room. Astral watches Kokushibo walk over to his closet and undress himself to which she looks away blushing profusely, to which she hears a chuckle come from hi as he has her look at him as he says "Too hot for you Princess~" his voice whispering in her ear makes her blush even more as all she can see in front of her is his floor to wall mirror his every muscle from the waist up showing.. making her think very dirty thoughts. To which Kokushibo pins her to the bed. He looks right into her eyes as he says "you look like a goddess.. Is it alright if I warship you?" A sly smile appearing across his lips as he goes to her ear and whispers "That would require tearing your cloths off, my beautiful Princess" to which as he can see, she has turned tomato red and is blushing like no man's business. To which Kokushibo chuckles lowly, picking her up, wrapping her legs around his waist as he walks over to the wall, pinning her there as he then kisses her u expecting the hand in his hair and the fight for dominance when kissing with tongue. He then puts her down after breaking the kiss and he backs up noticing a white flames as she throws her dragon pin across the room her clothes literally burning off to reveal a deep purple lace Lingerie, to which makes him blush as he gets pushed onto the bed and kissed, passionately.