Confrontation With A Demon

Sup bitches! I'm back writing at hours I should be asleep. I can't help that I love writing though. Anywho tell me your thoughts._________________________

Naruto sat in training forty-four waiting for his client. Naruto had his emotional sense active as Anko Mitarashi was prone to surprising even friends with a kunai thrown at them or to their throat.

Naruto had the scrolls Anko ordered sealed away. Naruto had no Idea why she was willing to buy as much as she was but he would be good on rent for a year and still have money to spare.

Naruto felt Anko approaching from the back and shot a chain at her. Anko wasn't expecting Naruto to sense her so the chain wrapped around her and dragged her into the clearing.

"Don't expect to get the drop on me Mitarashi." Naruto stated as the chain dispelled. Anko sat up.

"I'm going to keep trying!" Anko yelled. Naruto unsealed the scrolls and set them on the ground.

"Here are the tags. Now then I assume that you have my ryo." Naruto said. Anko nodded before pulling five bags out of her kunai pouch.

Naruto created a seal-less shadow clone that took the bags and started counting them. "What the hell? I've never seen someone use a seal-less shadow clone before, much less a genin!" Anko yelled as she leaked over its shoulder.

"Don't disturb my clone. Now I want to talk about the pricing of my higher grade tags." Naruto said as he stood up.

"Hell yes! Whatever the price is is fine." Anko yelled as she thought of the damage she could do with the higher grade tags.

"So two thousand more ryo. I was also wondering if you could help with my training a bit. Your top stats are speed and flexibility which is something I need more of." Naruto asked without actually asking.

"Sure, if you don't mind going home in total pain." Anko said as she licked her lips. A genin was basically volunteering to let her torture him.

"My progress matters more than physical pain. I have about an hour until my team meets so we can start now." Naruto said with a look of total seriousness.

Anko let a crazed smile cross her face.

"Then let's get started!"_________________

1 hour later_____________________________

Naruto walked into the training ground with everything sore. Naruto had, involuntarily, built up an immense pain tolerance but Anko still hurt him pretty badly.

Naruto looked to see Satsuki sitting in a tree and Hinata sat cross-legged on the ground while Kakashi of all people was on time.

Naruto saw that Kakashi's arm was bandaged and his forehead protector was red instead of the black it was yesterday.

"So you decided when we show up and then are late yourself?" Satsuki snarled with a scowl. Naruto sighed.

"Mitarashi agreed to help me train after she bought my tags. I tried to make sure I got here as soon as I could." Naruto said without a hint of care.

"Alright then settle down. Today we're going to start missions." Kakashi stated making the genin pay attention.

"D-ranks right? I have rent for the year covered so these d-ranks will pay for my food and training supplies." Naruto said. Satsuki was hoping that it was something important and Hinata was planning on how to talk to Naruto more.

Kakashi felt sorry for them._____________

1 month later.__________________________

Naruto was content. Not because of Kakashi but content nonetheless. The entire month working on teamwork and d-ranks.