Team 7 Is Official

Naruto sat reading a book on taijutsu in training ground three. While Naruto's taijutsu style worked just well he was always willing to improve.

Naruto at the same time was thinking about what this test was going to be. Naruto figured it would be something about teamwork but Naruto couldn't figure out what the test would be.

Naruto had dug into Kakashi's past to figure out what Kakashi might throw at them. Naruto couldn't find a record of Kakashi's genin exam and nothing else lent any clues.

Naruto was surprised that Kakashi was a student of the fourth Hokage for a brief time but was more surprised that Kakashi had basically caused the death of both of his teammates.

Obito had died after team Minato had been ambushed during the third great ninja war by stone ninja..

The third genin on the team Rin has been captured. Obito went back for Rin while Kakashi left before changing his mind and joining Obito.

Kakashi and Obito fought and killed the stone ninja but Kakashi lost his original eye and after he hesitated in the cave they were in Obito pushed him out of the way of a falling rock.

Obito's left side was crushed because had Ron implant his right Sharingan into Kakashi's empty socket.

Rin died about a year later after being kidnapped by mist ninja while on a mission. Rin had been forced to become a jinchuriki for the three-tails but the seal was purposely faulty.

The plan was for the three-tails to rampage in Leaf once Rin was back. Kakashi had saved Rin but wasted time talking and fighting instead of running.

Rin had jumped in front of Kakashi when he used his signature lightning blade jutsu.

But what they didn't know is Jiriyia of the Sannin was right in their path only ten minutes away and if they wouldn't have wasted time could have had him fix the seal by account of the Hokage himself.

Naruto concluded that Kakashi was an overall failure as a ninja. True, Kakashi was strong and Naruto respected strength over nearly everything but Kakashi failed in the one thing Naruto respected over power.

Kakashi had failed to protect the people that the copy ninja cared about every time they were in danger. True, there were three people Naruto cared about but he knew that he would do anything to protect them.

Kakashi had caused the deaths of two of them and had been useless when the fourth died. Naruto's clones also reported that he spent a majority of his time talking to the memorial stone.

Kakashi had probably done this for years and it evoked an emotion Naruto had only felt towards Satsuki and one of the only emotions he still genuinely showed, disgust.

Instead of trying to move on and carry the memory of them with him he wallowed in mourning and self pity. Naruto was smart enough to know not to say that to Kakashi's face but it was a constant thought.

Naruto sensed a signature of affection and a signature of disgust to his right. "So you two finally showed up. I think I've figured out what the test is." Naruto said without putting his book down.

Naruto could tell they were hungry and unsealed two apples before handing them to his teammates. He didn't care about them but he didn't need to be dragged down.

And why should we listen to you?" Satsuki snarled after swallowing a bit of the apple. "I'm the bookworm of the team." Naruto replied.

Satsuki let out a frustrated sigh. "Ok then, what do you think the test is?" Satsuki asked, obviously hating having to listen to Naruto.

"From what I've gathered Kakashi will be testing our teamwork. He may try to split us up in some manner. If he does remember, genin teams only come in three.