Team 7 Chosen

(Heads up, updates will be slow because I'm also rewatching Naruto as well as writing this.

Also Hinata has always been my least favorite and I already have hundreds of tabs. I ain't pulling up her fandom wiki entry so if you guys want me to change any of her likes and dislikes let me know.)________________________

Sastuki's fists shook in rage as she looked at the blonde. Why the hell did he get a retest when other genin from the last year didn't?

Meanwhile Naruto could feel the rage oozing from Satsuki and had to hold his book on wind jutsu close to his face so Satsuki didn't see that he knew she was even there.

Naruto ha been training his wind affinity for two months but with the shadow clones practicing the leaf cutting technique he decided that he should look into making his own wind jutsu considering not many existed in Leaf.

Naruto felt an overwhelming front of pride approaching the academy and sighed as he no doubt had to hear Kiba try and woo Satsuki even though he had most of the girls swooning for him.

Sure enough in walked in the Inuzuka clan heir, a boy with brown hair in a grey fur lined hoodie with a white pup in it, walked through the door smirking before he saw Naruto.

"Hey, only people that passed are allowed to be here!" Kiba yelled, annoyed that his shot at hitting on Satsuki was ruined. Kiba knew that the rivalry between the two ran deep enough that Satsuki would ignore everyone else to take shots at Naruto.

Kiba though it was stupid considering Naruto barely showed emotion. Naruto simply sighed as he pointed his thumb to his headband without saying a word.

Kiba growled and sat in the middle row. Naruto barely talked unless necessary and seemed to especially filter put Kiba's voice. Kiba hated it especially since him and Naruto used to be super similar.

Naruto didn't even notice as more and more potential genin flooded in, including one blushing Hyuga who sat in the chair above Naruto.

At the same time________________________

Hiruzen Sarutobi, the third Hokage, sat in his office with his hands clasped together. Infront of him stood the jonin of the village most notable his son Asuma and the village's top genjutsu user Kurenai Yūhi.

Right now he was waiting for one more jonin. The door opened in walked a man with silver hair wearing a mask and the basic jonin attire reading a book. "Sorry, I got lost on the road of life." The man said as every other jonin groaned.

The Hokage sighed. "I'm guessing you haven't changed your mind on the team Kakashi." Hiruzen said with a solemn tone that did not unnoticed by the jonin present.

Kakashi didn't bother to look up from his book. "My decision remains the same Lord Hokage. I still really don't get why you seem worried about my team picks." Kakashi said.

The Hokage nodded. "Very well then, Naruto Uzumaki, Satsuki Uchiha, and Hinata Hyuga will be placed on your team."__________________________________

Naruto watched as Iruka walked in the classroom. "Alright, time for your team placements." Iruka said. The potential genin didn't stop talking and Naruto knew what Iruka was about to do.

Before Iruka could yell Naruto leaked out an amount of killing intent thatwas just enoughto spook academy students. All of his ex-classmates stopped talking and the killing intent ceased.

"You may continue Iruka-sensei." Naruto said. Iruka nodded. Now listen for your team placements." Iruka said. Naruto zoned out as he felt the same pair of eyes that followed him nearly everywhere staring at him.