Chapter 1||A date already?

In this Kenny is 17 while Butters is 16 just to let y'alls know.

As he climbed the roof of the building he looked upon the town he owe to protect, South Park. He has lived here his whole life. He jumped across roofs making sure that there's no crime, that's when he saw his enemy. Professor Chaos, he had slipped down an alley way.

Mysterion thought to himself that this could be a trap, but at the same time he could be planning something. You see Chaos hasn't attacked or made an appearance in a week, Mysterion jumped down and ran to the alley way to see Chaos fiddling with something.

As he turned around it was revealed to be a bomb. "Mysterion! Oh it's been awhile hasn't it! Around.... A whole week! Did you miss me?~" he walked over to Mysterion throwing the bomb away. "Chaos. What are you planning, why did you have a bomb!?"

Chaos giggled, For some reason it sounded nice to Mysterion, he shrugged it off. "Wow, not even a hello? Rude." He grumbled as he moved closer to Mysterion, he clenched his fists and punched Chaos in the face. He falls back as he holds his nose, he could see a bit of blood going down his face.

"Fine then." Chaos leaped onto Mysterion throwing punches to his face and they start battling it out. Chaos manages to pin Mysterion to the brick wall, making him groan.

Professor wiped the blood off of his face, "Why did you have a bomb." He glared at Chaos with anger in his eyes. "Oh that was fake, just so I could see you~" He puts his hand on Mysterion's face and slowly goes down to his chest poking it a bit.

Mysterion's face was red, why was he letting this happen? He could punch him in the face right now and beat the crap out of him, was he.... Enjoying this? Chaos got closer to Mysterion's face, his heart beating like crazy, what was this? Why was he feeling this way?

Chaos giggled "so~ You get turned on by me?~ Good to know.~" Mysterion looked down, his face turning even more red. "God dammit, let me go!" He struggled under Chaos' grip. Chaos leaned in and kissed him, his soft lips going against Mysterion's, he didn't know what to do, he kissed back and closed his eyes but once he opened them he was gone.

He looked around, he found the bomb and it was a fake. It was a dumb dog chew toy, he threw it on the ground. He gave up and decided to go home. He had a 'little' problem to deal with.

Kenny made his way to the bus stop still thinking about last night, why did he kiss him? Why did he enjoy it? He didn't like Professor Chaos he liked Butters! The thought of Butters made his face go pink but it was covered by his parka. "Kenny!? Dude what happened to your eye?" Kyle pointed out.

Oh right he forgot about that. "Mrphhh mhpp phmm fmmp. (Oh it was just my dad.)" His voice was muffled by his orange parka. "You sure dude? It looks pretty bad." Stan replied. "Oh shut up Stan, like you would know" Cartman yelled not letting Kenny speak. "shut up fatass!" Kyle yelled.

Kyle and Stan has been best friends since forever, Kyle's told Kenny about how he started liking Stan just about a month ago and he's been trying to help him find a way to confess. Wendy and Stan finally broke up for good and they said that they wouldn't go back together.

Kenny ignored them until the bus came, it's wheels screeching on the road. Kyle went on first, then Stan, Cartman and Kenny. Kenny looked around on the bus looking for Butters, he saw his yellow hair and walked up to him. "Mmhrp!" Kenny waved. Butters jumped it looked like he was deep in thought.

"O-oh hiya Ken!" He smiled, Kenny pulled down his parka a bit, showing his mouth. "Can I sit here with you?" Butters never heard his voice before. "Oh sure! Wait what happened to your eye!?" Butters put his hand on Kenny's face as he sat down.