most likely my last update

Ok so a lot has happened in the past year but let me start off by saying that I will most likely not be continuing this story. When I first made it I had an idea but later on I completely forgotten about what I was going to do and lost a lot of motivation.

Since the past year a lot of stuff happened and I recently graduated grade 8 so yippee, I had also found myself out. Looking back at the story now I don't really know what I was going for and to me it seems pretty cringey but that's just my personal opinion.

If anyone would like to remake this story or continue it you are free to do so since I honestly don't care about this story anymore.

I might make a new story with a different au because of an idea I had gotten which reminded me of this story so I decided to let you all know that I am not continuing this story sadly.

I'm sorry to the people who waited for the next chapter, I had completely forgotten about this story. Thank you for reading my story tho because I did not think that people would actually read this.

I also had made lots of OCS and different universes so if you guys want me to write about those I could.

Thank you for reading my story.